21st April 2016, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study BCA then MCA being a 12th PCB candidate? Is there any problem to study in Abroad?

Respected Sir,
I have scored 62% in 12th with PCB and have Grace marks in Chemistry. I am from RBSE Board. Due to interest in Computer, I have decided to do BCA. My questions are as follows-
1. Can I get admission in BCA?
2. After BCA can I do MCA as I have PCB Group.
3. I want my further study in Abroad. Is this fine with this marks? In future is there any problem with my 12th marks for my career?

22nd April 2016, 08:53 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study BCA then MCA being a 12th PCB candidate? Is there any problem to study in Abroad?

No, you are not eligible to study BCA course being a 12th standard PCB candidate. To be eligible to get admission for pursuing BCA course, you must have completed 12th standard with Mathematics subject from a recognised board. So, being a 12th standard PCB candidate, you are not eligible to get admission to study BCA course.
23rd April 2016, 01:07 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study BCA then MCA being a 12th PCB candidate? Is there any problem to study in Abroad?

Yes, you can pursue BCA course after the completion of class 12th standard only if you have also studied Mathematics as a subject in your class 12th. With 62% of marks you can opt for BCA and after that you can also pursue MCA on the basis of BCA, but you should have studied Mathematics as a subject in class 12th for that. Otherwise it is not possible to opt BCA.
18th May 2016, 03:53 AM
Unregistered

can I get admission to study BCA??? I am PCB student in class 12th...I have scored 80% marks in 12 examination result...plz tell me guys...I want to make a career in computer...
19th May 2016, 02:22 PM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can I get admission to study BCA??? I am PCB student in class 12th...I have scored 80% marks in 12 examination result...plz tell me guys...I want to make a career in computer...
BCA stands for Bachelor in Computer Application which is highly demand in this IT world. So many company and organisation hire BCA candidate to solve various kind of issue or develop some techniques related to computer.
To get admission in BCA you must full fill some basic requirement.
1). You must be passed your 12th with physics, chemistry/computer science and maths.
2). Some reputed colleges also hold entrance test to provide admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?