20th April 2016, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Which country is better to study MCA? Total fee expenses to study MCA in Abroad?

Hello Everyone,
I have completed my BCA and I want to do my MCA in Abroad. Please tell me which country is suitable for this course? What is the fee expenses in Abroad? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the favourable country to study MBA in Abroad? Total expenses of MBA in Abroad?
  2. In which country I should study B.Sc(Agriculture) in Abroad? Total fee expenses of this course?
  3. Percentage required in BCA to study MCA course? Total fee expenses?
  4. How can I study MCA in Abroad with low fee expenses if completed BCA with 70%?
  5. Is it necessary to appear in entrance exam to study MCA? Total expenses in Mumbai and Pune?
  6. Total expenses to study MCA in USA?
  7. Total fee expenses to study MBBS in Ukraine? Entrance exams to study with scholarship?
  8. Whether MCA course of India is different from Abroad? Course duration of MCA in Abroad?
  9. What is the procedure of studying MCA course from abroad after completing BCA from India?
  10. Total expenses to study PhD in Canada for MCA postgraduate?
  11. Total fee expenses to study MBA in Abroad?
  12. What is MCA admission procedure? What is the syllabus of MCA? Study material for MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Best University to study MBA in Abroad? Total expenses to study in Abroad?
  14. Course duration and fee expenses to study MCA in IEM, Kolkata for BCA candidate of Mahatma Gandhi University?
  15. Can I get admission to study MCA in Jamia Millia Islamia if pursuing BCA in IGNOU? Fee expenses to study MCA?
  16. In which college should I study MCA in Abroad after completing B.Sc in Computer Science? Eligibility criteria and requirements to study?
  17. What are the requirements to study MS(Genetic Engineering) in Abroad? Total fee expenses of this course?
  18. Best country to study MBA(Tourism Management) in Abroad? Total expenses to study?
22nd April 2016, 03:32 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which country is better to study MCA? Total fee expenses to study MCA in Abroad?

It is nice to see you aspire for higher studies. You can definitely opt for MCA course in abroad. You should choose country to pursue MCA course. Rather, your filtering criteria should be college/university - its ranking and exposure facilities. You should go for the institute in which you can get high exposure and good placement opportunities. The country which leads in this sector are USA, UK, Canada, Switzerland, Australia,Singapore and Germany. It is difficult to state the fee expense unless you mention the institute or at least the country in which you are seeking admission. This is because the fee structure changes from one institute to another and varies widely from one country to another. Generally the study expense will range in between 8-20 lakhs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?