23rd April 2015, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Can I get any relief in paper checking of 10th Board exam if send a letter to CBSE Board related to my Health condition?

Sir,
I have given my 10th CBSE Board exam.
But I don't think I will score good marks.
I was ill and still my treatment is going on.
So, I should send a letter to CBSE Board related my
health issues? Does this really works in paper checking?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare for 10th Board exam? Whether checking system is harder for Home centres?
  2. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  3. Can I secure 10 CGPA in Board exam if didn't score well in 10th CBSE Summative-I exam? Benefits of studying in CBSE Board over State Board?
  4. In which board should I take admission after 10th MP Board or CBSE? Will there be any affect on marks in CBSE board?
  5. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  6. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  7. After 10th exams from which board should I do 11th, MP Board or CBSE board?
  8. Which board would be better for me between ICSE and CBSE?
  9. Which is better between CBSE Board and Bihar Board if completed 10th from CBSE Board?
  10. What percentage I have to achieve for admission in 11th CBSE if pursuing 10th MP Board?
  11. Model Question Papers for 10th class of CBSE Board? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What should I choose among Private CBSE Board and UP Board if failed in 12th CBSE? Is it a barrier to get admission in B.Tech?
  13. Which board would be better for me CBSE or HP Board for pursuing MBBS? How to become Doctor after clearing all the exams?
  14. Admission in CBSE affiliated schools of Navi Mumbai for 10th drop out?
  15. Which board is more better CBSE or GBSE for pursuing MBBS?
  16. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  17. Is it better to continue in CBSE board after 10th or change to State board to go for Engnieering?
  18. Can I apply for any scholarship if pursuing 10th CBSE?
26th April 2015, 12:43 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Can I get any relief in paper checking of 10th Board exam if send a letter to CBSE Board related to my Health condition?

No , its not working and you don't worry if you didn't get good marks in 10th Board exams you can fill up Improvement forms exams are held in the next year then you are also eligible for 11th class if you got poor marks then submit a medical certificate in the school while taking admission in 11th class so they provides you a relaxation

CBSE 10th class Board checking is not too Strict as per my knowledge if you really got poor marks then you can reappear in 10th class if you wish to improve marks otherwise 10th class marks are not so important as 12th class marks are so, i would like to suggests you focus on your studies in 11th and 12th class
26th April 2015, 04:28 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get any relief in paper checking of 10th Board exam if send a letter to CBSE Board related to my Health condition?

No, I am sorry to say that there will be no lenient checking in this case of yours sa you have already appeared for the boards.

However, had you not appeared for your boards and than if your condition and medical certificates would have been adequate enough to satisfy the requirements of the council members, they would in that very case have scheduled a date for your examination with a new set of examination paper.

But, as you have already appeared for your boards, please do not expect any type of leniency in paper checking of yours.
26th April 2015, 11:05 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get any relief in paper checking of 10th Board exam if send a letter to CBSE Board related to my Health condition?

No friend, it doesn't work this way. You can't get any relief in paper checking in 10th Board exam at any condition. Writing a letter will not help you in getting relief in paper checking.

But you can apply for improvement exams after the result.
If you see scope of improvement in any subject, you can apply for improvement in that subject.
To avail this you have to visit examination section of your school after exam result and ask for improvement form.
Just fill up the form and attach 10th marksheet with it and submit it to the school examination section.

Now prepare well for 10th improvement examination and you will get your desired score.
26th April 2015, 12:57 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

No, you won't get any kind of exemption, even if your health condition was not good. That's because as per rules, any education board cannot give an exemption in paper checking and cannot show any partiality to any student, whatever the situation may be. And even if you consult CBSE board authorities, the only thing that they can suggest you is, to reappear for your exams, after recovering your health.
28th April 2015, 03:22 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Exclamation Re: Can I get any relief in paper checking of 10th Board exam if send a letter to CBSE Board related to my Health condition?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have given my 10th CBSE Board exam.
But I don't think I will score good marks.
I was ill and still my treatment is going on.
So, I should send a letter to CBSE Board related my
health issues? Does this really works in paper checking?

No dear, this won't be going to work for you almost, and you will be failed by the Board unless and until there is a valid and strong point to present in front of the board that states, you were not in the condition to even write for the exam. Other wise you will be marked as fail.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?