14th June 2015, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in WBUT BCA if secured 56.77% in 12th Science and scored 30 marks in Mathematics and 64 marks in Computer Science?

Respected Sir,
I have passed out WBCHSE Board exam of 12th standard with Science and got 56.77% and in Mathematics-30 marks and Computer Science-64 marks. Please tell me I can get admission in BCA course under WBUT? Please let me know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do BCA or BBA after doing computer science?
  2. Can I be eligible for BCA after securing 66% marks from science in class 12th?
  3. Which course is best for me to enter into IT field after completing HSc with PCMB?
  4. How can I take admission in M.Tech without qualifying in GATE? I'm doing B.Tech(Computer Science) from UPTU and have secured 73% marks in B.Tech 66% marks in 12th, 78% marks in High school(CBSE)
  5. Eligibility to study BCA for a candidate who has secured 44% in 12th? List of colleges in Kerala?
  6. Can I study M.Sc(Mathematics) with Computer Science if secured 49% in Maths paper of B.Sc?
  7. How to get admission in BCA college?
  8. Can I get admission in MNNIT, Allahabad if secured 81.2% in 12th Science and scored 126 marks in JEE Main?
  9. How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in Osmania University if secured 70% in 12th?
  10. Can I get admission to study BCA if secured 38% in 12th Mathematics?
  11. Eligibility to do M.Tech in computer Science after B.Sc in Computer Science and without appearing for GATE exam?
  12. Can I study BCA if secured 47.5% in Maths of 12th? List of colleges, syllabus and job opportunities of BCA?
  13. Can I apply for MHT-CET for admission in MCA after BCA if I didn't have Mathematics in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get admission to study Mathematics Honours in Presidency college if secured 92% in 12th WBCHSE and scored 97 marks in Mathematics?
  15. Can I study BCA if completed 12th without Computer Science? List of colleges in Kerala, scope and syllabus of BCA program?
  16. Can I do BCA course in Distance Learning after completion of 12th class with Science stream with 35% of marks?
  17. How to take admission in engineering college in Pune? I have scored 50% marks in 12th science
  18. Possibility to study BCA for a candidate who is pursuing 12th Commerce with Computer Science and without Mathematics?
15th June 2015, 09:14 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in WBUT BCA if secured 56.77% in 12th Science and scored 30 marks in Mathematics and 64 marks in Computer Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I have passed out WBCHSE Board exam of 12th standard with Science and got 56.77% and in Mathematics-30 marks and Computer Science-64 marks. Please tell me I can get admission in BCA course under WBUT? Please let me know about this.
Yes, you are eligible for BCA course because you have completed 12th standard in science stream.

Candidate should have completed 12th in any stream preferably Science stream with at least 50% marks with Mathematics as one of the subject of studies from a recognized Board.

Your age shouldn't be bellow 17 years

List of the best BCA college in West Bengal:-

ABSS Institute of Higher Education

Asansol Engineering College

Siliguri Institute of Technology

JIS College of Engineering

Narulal Institute of Technology

Dumkal Institute of Engineering & Technology

Meghnad Saha Institute of Technology

NSHM College of Management & Technology

Bengal Institute of Technology & Management
15th June 2015, 05:19 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in WBUT BCA if secured 56.77% in 12th Science and scored 30 marks in Mathematics and 64 marks in Computer Science?

In the course of BCA the cut off is set by the Colleges itself.
So since you have passed in Mathematics as the pass marks in WBCHSE is 25 marks you have a very good chance of getting admission to the course of BCA in WBUT.
WBUT itself has no cut off and the only requirement is that the candidate must be a Class 12 Pass out to be eligible for the course and must have Mathematics as a subject in Class 12.
So you have a high probability of getting admission to the course of BCA in WBUT.
15th June 2015, 11:22 PM
reconnect

Yes you can get admission in BCA through the entrance exam. The cut off rate for BCA is high and you got 30 marks in maths and maths is important in BCA.

Some colleges conduct the entrance exam through which you can easily get the admission by passing entrance exam for BCA.
Good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?