20th November 2020, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Can I get BCom admission in any college of Delhi University with 64% in BSEB 12th Science?

Sir/Madam, I have completed my 12th from BSEB Board with Science stream and scored 64% marks. I am from the General category and now I want to take admission for a BCom course. I want to know if I can get admission in any college of Delhi University?

22nd November 2020, 08:20 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Can I get BCom admission in any college of Delhi University with 64% in BSEB 12th Science?

Yes, You can get BCom admission in any college of Delhi University with 64% in BSEB 12th Science.

It wouldn't be easy to get admission in any college with this percentage but you will get it.
22nd November 2020, 02:55 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get BCom admission in any college of Delhi University with 64% in BSEB 12th Science?

°°° Admission in Delhi University will depend on the following things:

The subject and college you have targeted for your graduation. If you want to study in North Campus colleges with subjects like economics, accountancy etc. Then it is impossible because cutoffs are too high.

Reservation: if you have any reservation quota like SC/ST/OBC or PwD that increase your chance to get admission in some good colleges.

Sports quota: if you are dude in sports and play matches at Higher levels then you can also have chances to get admission in good colleges with this low percentage.

°°° Personally, I would like to suggest you to get admission in South Campus colleges. There is also an entrance exam to get admission in Delhi University for some Limited courses such as BBA in finance etc.
22nd November 2020, 06:02 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

The cutoff is quite high for any Delhi college... admission with such percentage n is not possible.
Aggregate of almost 75% is needed in total 4 subjects and in english 80% and above percentage is required, hence doesn't seem like you can get addmission in any of the top colleges of Delhi..you can plan from somewhere else or can go for distance education.
23rd November 2020, 05:15 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Delhi university is one of the premier university of India. The admission in the various undergraduate course is conducted on merit basis.

In most of the course the cut off score is above 90% in best four subject but relaxation for reserved category.

So, you can apply for the admission and wait for the cut off list. For previous year cut off and more information about the admission procedure visit at www.du.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?