7th September 2015, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study BBA(H) in Amity University being a 12th NIOS candidate?

Respected Sir,
I want to do BBA(H) from Amity University. But I have done my 12th from National Institute of Open Schooling. Am I eligible for admission?

8th September 2015, 12:12 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study BBA(H) in Amity University being a 12th NIOS candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I want to do BBA(H) from Amity University. But I have done my 12th from National Institute of Open Schooling. Am I eligible for admission?
You have completed 12th standard from NIOS so you are not eligible for BBA course in Amity University.

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration.

Eligibility criteria for BBA course.

You should qualified in 12 th with any stream in science or commerce or arts from recognized board. Some colleges may conduct entrance examination for BBA admission.
8th September 2015, 12:55 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study BBA(H) in Amity University being a 12th NIOS candidate?

BBA stands for the Bachelor of Business Administration. It is a three years professional course in business administration. The general eligibility criteria for the BBA course is that candidate must have done 10+2 from a recognized board with at least 40% in the 10+2 board exams.

The percentage criteria of marks differs from college to college. National Institute of Open Schooling is a recognized board, so there is no issue in that but for BBA in Amity university, the minimum percentage of marks in 10+2 is 60 % as displayed on the official website of Amity University. For percentage criteria Click here .

The minimum age for this course is 17 years and maximum age is 22 years. English must be one of the compulsory subjects in 10+2.
8th September 2015, 07:21 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Amity University is considered to be one of the best university in Delhi NCR for the Bachelor of Business Administration.

Eligibility criteria:

1. You must have done 10+2 from a recognized board. NIOS which stands for the National Institute of Open Schooling is a recognized board of Indian government. Hence you can apply for the BBA course in Amity university after 10+2 from NIOS board.

2. But make sure that the percentage criteria for admission in Amity university is at least 60% in 10+2 board exams.
8th September 2015, 07:40 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Do not worry, you can get admission in Amity University after completing 10+2 board exams from NIOS board.

The percentage required for admission in Amity university is 60 % to get admission in Bachelor of Business Administration.

NIOS is valid board, so must not worry regarding validation of its certificates for any entrance exam or admission in any college or institute.
10th September 2015, 03:49 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can very much get admission in BBA(H) course in Amity University after having completed your 12th standard from a recognized University. However, below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria for the same, kindly have a look at it.

Eligibility

Students willing to pursue BBA must have passed Higher Secondary or equivalent with a minimum of 40% in aggregate and English should be one of the subject.

For admission in this course yo will have to pass an entrance test.

Following are some entrance test that are conducted by some of the BBA Institutes in India:

1. Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET)

2. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test (GGSIPU CET)

3. All India Management Association Undergraduate Aptitude Test (AIMA UGAT)

4. Joint Management Entrance Test

5. GITAM University Admission Test
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?