7th March 2020, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I get enough time to prepare for Engineering entrance exams along with Board preparation?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 12th standard with Science stream and studying with GSEB. I want to prepare for Engineering entrance exams. I would like to know that I can get enough time to prepare for both entrance exams and my Board exam?

11th March 2020, 09:20 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get enough time to prepare for Engineering entrance exams along with Board preparation?

Most of the students prepare for both entrance exams and board exams simultaneously.
You just need to to devote your time daily to both the preparations.
The syllabus is same for both the exams hence, it will not be difficult for you to prepare for both.

The entrance exam will based on your conceptual knowledge assessment and board exams focus more on your theoretical knowledge.

Practicing previous year question papers will be very fruitful for you.
11th March 2020, 10:12 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get enough time to prepare for Engineering entrance exams along with Board preparation?

This totally depends upon you, how you devote your time.
Most of the Aspiring students prepare for both Engineering entrance exams and board exams simultaneously.
You need to to prepare timetable where you have to devote time for the preparation of each exam.

Make a strict timetable and give at least two hours daily for the preparation of entrance exam and 3 hours for the preparation of board exams.

The syllabus is almost same however, objective type questions are asked in entrance exam and objective type questions are asked in board exams which are based on your theoretical concept.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?