25th June 2016, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

How can I manage time to prepare for MBBS entrance exams in shortest time? Suitable books for preparation?

Hello Everyone,
I think I have very less time left for my MBBS entrance exam and I am too afraid because I haven't gone all the chapters thoroughly. I want to know how I can manage this short time. Please don't forget to advice me which books I should follow. I am preparing for Institute Of Medicine and MOE entrance exams.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare to crack NIMHANS entrance exams for admission in DM(Neurology) and MCh(Neurosurgery)? Suitable books for preparation?
  2. How to manage time to prepare for GATE along with preparation of semester's exam? Study materials for preparation?
  3. Whether Orissa JEE rank list is prepared separately for those candidates who belong to outside state? I have secured 438 rank in Orissa JEE and belong to Bihar
  4. Which time is suitable for preparation for GATE 2016? Which books should I prefer?
  5. How to study for exams like IIT JEE, AIEEE, MHT CET and HSC together? How to manage time?
  6. How to prepare for IEI exams? How to manage studies with work being a Diploma engineer?
  7. How can I prepare to score above 70% in 12th PCM Board exam in shortest time span?
  8. How can I prepare to crack PSU recruitment exams being an Electrical Engineer? Suitable books for preparation?
  9. How to manage time while writing an exam? Which section to attempt first?
  10. How to prepare for GATE Exam from 2nd year of Engineering? Important topics for GATE Exam for Mechanical stream? How to manage time to prepare for GATE Exam?
  11. How to study for exams like IIT JEE, AIEEE, MHT CET and HSC together? How to manage time? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to manage time in entrance exams? How to prepare for CET examinations?
  13. Which books are best to prepare for IAS entrance exam?
  14. How can I prepare to crack UPSC exams? Suitable books for preparation?
  15. What preparation to be followed for getting government job while doing third year college?
  16. Should I start preparation for AIPGDEE if pursuing BDS final year? List of coaching classes in Chennai and suitable books for preparation?
  17. How should I manage time to prepare for Infosys On-Campus Interview?
  18. How do I start IAS preparation right from 8th standard? Which stream should I select in my boards? Can I do Engineering along with IAS preparation? -- [New]
26th June 2016, 03:40 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I manage time to prepare for MBBS entrance exams in shortest time? Suitable books for preparation?

You can get admission in any good coaching Institute or get a private tutor to get prepared for the examination. You should really be focused on your studies and should not waste time doing unnecessary things. You should make a proper time table for your studies and play.

In short time I would personally suggest you to put all of your efforts in the preparation of your studies so as to score better in your examination as scoring well in MBBS examination is not quite an easy task.

Below, I have mentioned the names of some the books for the preparation of MBBS entrance examination, kindly have a look at it;
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SUGGESTED BOOKLIST FOR MBBS.pdf(226.7 KB, 7 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?