25th July 2016, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Forensic Science admission on 12th basis in Ahmedabad?

I am a student of 12th Science, studying in Ahmedabad. I am interested to study Forensic Science after my 12th. Can I get admission for Forensic Science on 12th basis in Ahmedabad? Please reply to me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any particular entrance exam to study B.Sc(Forensic Science) for PCB student? Career aspects of Forensic Science?
  2. What is the procedure to get admission in B.Sc forensic science after 12th? -- [New]
  3. Job opportunities with salary packages for B.Sc(Forensic Science) holders? Possibility to get direct admission on 12th basis?
  4. How can I get admission in top institutes for B.Sc in Forensic Science in Maharashtra? Is there any entrance exam available for it? Scope of Forensic Science programme?
  5. How to get admission in B.Sc Forensic Science?
  6. Should I take B.Sc(Forensic) or B.Tech(Biotech) for studying Forensic science? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I join forensic science after passing 12th? Which are the best colleges in Kerala for forensic science?
  8. Job opportunities and scope of studying B.Sc(Forensic Science)?
  9. Which is better, forensic science after B.Sc or forensic science after pharmacy?
  10. Eligibility to study B.Sc(Forensic Science) for a candidate with 70% in 12th PCB? List of colleges in Punjab?
  11. Is there any separate entrance exam available to study B.Sc(Forensic Science)?
  12. How can I study Forensic Science in Graduation after completing 12th Science?
  13. How to get admission in IIM Ahmedabad on the basis of 12th standard?
  14. Am I eligible for MSc forensic science in national institute of forensic science?
  15. Admission process to do MSc from forensic science?
  16. Eligible cutoff marks required to study Forensic Science after 12th standard? Best colleges and entrance exams?
  17. Will I get admission in MSc Forensic Science at National Institute of Forensic Science while doing 2nd year degree in Criminology and Forensic Science, Psychology and Sociology?
  18. Is it wise decision to do B.Sc in Forensic Science or any other subject and then do PG in same to make career in Forensic field?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?