14th October 2020, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Meghalaya State Government jobs being a student of an NIOS?

I would like to know that as I am a student of 12th standard studying from NIOS Board. So, I can get Meghalaya State Government jobs? Please tell me about this as soon as possible.

19th October 2020, 12:17 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Meghalaya State Government jobs being a student of an NIOS?

Yes, you are eligible to get government jobs of Meghalaya.

NIOS is a recognised board and candidates passed from any recognised board are eligible to appear in various government jobs as per educational qualification.
20th October 2020, 08:18 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Can I get Meghalaya State Government jobs being a student of an NIOS?

Yes, You can get Meghalaya State Government jobs being a student of an NIOS.

NIOS board marksheet is valid throughout the country so you won't face any problem to get job anywhere.
25th October 2020, 04:32 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for government jobs after passing the NIOS examination. NIOS is equal to CBSE and ICSE. You will not get any problem in the future and your degree is valid to apply for all government jobs. After 12th, you can apply for bank jobs, NDA, Railways, etc.
yes NIOS is a government recognized board under MHRD of Indian government…You can go for any government job…. You can apply for any university…. You can do anything that other board’s students do…
17th December 2021, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Can i get Veterinary Field Assistant Meghalaya, suppost am a student of NIOS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?