4th January 2016, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Central Government jobs being an NIOS student?

Sir,
I would like to know that as I am an NIOS students of 12th standard I can get Central Government jobs? Please tell me about this asap.

11th January 2016, 06:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Central Government jobs being an NIOS student?

NIOS is a valid way to complete schooling and it will definitely make you eligible for central government jobs if you fulfill the eligibility criteria. Selection in most of the government jobs is through written exam and interview.

There are very few options available in government jobs if you are just a class 12th passed student. Most of the them don't have any problem with open schooling according to the eligibility criteria.
12th January 2016, 12:55 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I would like to know that as I am an NIOS students of 12th standard I can get Central Government jobs? Please tell me about this asap.
If you have completed 12th standard from NIOS in Science department then you are eligible for central government jobs through SCRA exam.

Applicant should have completed 12th examination with physics, chemistry and mathematics as compulsory subjects from a recognized School or equivalent qualification and candidates who are doing final year of 12th can also apply for SCRA examination.

Age criteria:-

Lower age: 17 years
Upper age: 21 years
15th January 2016, 12:55 AM
ranu shahi

Yes, you are eligible for central government jobs being a NIOS student.

Eligibility criteria:-

Candidates must have passed +2 with science stream from a recognized school or university.

Appearing candidates are also eligible.

Candidate age should not be less than 17 years and more than 21 years.
21st February 2016, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

I have taken 7 subjects in 12th among that 3 subjects are maths, physics and chemistry. Now iam passed out the 12th standard including the physics subject, shall I eligible for central govt. jobs (maths and chemistry are not cleared).
24th February 2016, 12:04 AM
OnePlus

NIOS formally National Open School, is the board of education under the union of government of India. NIOS is similar to other boards of India like CBSE or ICSE.

You will definitely get the job through this board. NIOS is recognized board. NIOS also provides many courses which are applicable and recognized in India.

As you say that you are passed in physics not in maths and chemistry then sorry to say but you will not get the job till you have completely passed all the subjects in class 12th examination.

You need to repeat your class 12th or you may apply for improvement exam through NIOS board. In NIOS there is no need to attend the regular classes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?