7th November 2016, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I get readmission in same school if haven't prepared for 12th Board exam?

I am a class 12th student and now getting my Admit card of Board exam. But right now I am not fully prepare & sit for upcoming Board exam. Can I get readmission in class 12th in the same school?

8th November 2016, 08:33 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get readmission in same school if haven't prepared for 12th Board exam?

Yes, you can get admission in the same School next year if you are not prepared for the examination this year.
Since your admit card is issued, you should sit for the examinations.
If you qualify in it, then it is very good.
If not, then you can again appear for class 12th examination from the same School in the very next year.
9th November 2016, 12:22 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get readmission in same school if haven't prepared for 12th Board exam?

You should appear for your board examination now and try to score well and if you feel that your marks are not adequate enough, you can then very much appear for improvement examination in the concluding year and score well in it.
9th November 2016, 10:05 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Yes, you can take admission again in the same school if you are unable to give the exam. But you have time to prepare for the same. The exam will be conducted either in February or March 2017 so you have enough time to prepare yourself. However, if you wish not to give the exam, then get in touch with your class teacher.
9th November 2016, 11:50 AM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a class 12th student and now getting my Admit card of Board exam. But right now I am not fully prepare & sit for upcoming Board exam. Can I get readmission in class 12th in the same school?
No, but you can give compartmental examination for any of the subjects in which you failed.
Since it is not less time to prepare for Board exams. So, here i would like to suggest you that go and collect the notes and prepare it.
>Deal answers in point wise.
>Try to put some diagram (if require).
>Give answer in your words don't try to copy.
You can also join crash course whose duration is generally 3 to 5 months.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?