31st July 2014, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

Principal is not allowing for readmission in class 12th CBSE board school?

sir, my name is uttam Nayak .i failed 12th class CBSE from Delhi board exams.and now a want to re admission in my school but my school principal not allowed me to get my re admission.sir what i want to do right now....pls help me sir...

16th September 2014, 01:20 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Principal is not allowing for readmission in class 12th CBSE board school?

You can do 2 things –
- Either you can choose to do your 12th via NIOS (private). This way you won’t have to deal with your principal. Also you’ll be benefitted by taking this choice as you’ll have enough time for preparing for competitive examinations.
- On the other hand, you can try taking admission into other schools in your nearby area. If you got to take admission in the same school only, then you must persuade that principal more. Else, you can complain about the school by writing a letter to CBSE offices nearby.
27th April 2017, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Principal is not allowing for readmission in class 12th CBSE board school?

Sir I am going to board office last year in Allahabad admission date is finish I don't have any choice how to complete my 12th class MV convent school is also not taking my admission I want to study and complete my 12th class with good marks this year please help me 2 years is complete but not a single school is taking my admission please help me Sir
My mob no. 7007380561
29th June 2017, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to changing school if I pass 12th from hbse and I want to change my bord can I get admission in Delhi government school
9th July 2017, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to know I'm fail in class 12 cbse board exam and I want to study and complete my 12th with good marks can you tell me I get re admission in 12th but different school is this possible to or not please suggest you me sir
28th May 2018, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir! I failed in chemistry subject in 12th class CBSE board. I want to do my 12th class again with CBSE board by good marks as a regular school. Is there any school who can give admission to a 12th failed student with CBSE board in jodhpur. Please help me sir, please sir please.
29th May 2018, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir failed in the class 12th . I have to re join the same school but school refused to re admission.
Please suggest what I can do
2nd April 2019, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

I am class xii student science my registration for 2019 was done.but I am not able to given test and board exam.2019 Now I want for readmitted. In xii 2019-2020 as regular student. Is it possible for cbse board ?
22nd May 2019, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have failed in the class 12th. I have to re join the same school but school refused to re admission. Please suggest what I can do
Manas
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?