31st December 2016, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I go for a pilot course, having completed 12th with physics, chemistry and biology?

Hello, my name is Nidhi. I have completed my 12th science, but the subjects were physics, chemistry and biology. I want to go through this pilot course. So, please draw me to my way and it will be a great help. Thank you
Regards,
Nidhi upadhyay
You may contact me by email
[email protected]
Waiting for your feedback

31st December 2016, 06:31 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I go for a pilot course, having completed 12th with physics, chemistry and biology?

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to opt for the Pilot course after the completion of your class 12th with the above mentioned subjects.
Since you have not studied Mathematics in class 12th, you are not eligible.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th with Science stream studying Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as a subject with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for Pilot course.
31st December 2016, 07:20 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I go for a pilot course, having completed 12th with physics, chemistry and biology?

To become pilot a candidate must have completed 12th board physics, chemistry and mathematics from a recognised board. As you have completed your 12th me the physics, chemistry and Biology helps you are not eligible to become pilot Singh have to choose another field in order to make your career.
You can appear in medical entrances.
31st December 2016, 08:17 PM
positive boy

To become a Pilot after 12th you need to appear in the NDA examination which is conducted by the UPSC.

Eligibility for Indian air force:-

=>The applicant should have completed 12th standard with PCM subjects with good academic record from any recognized board of India.

=>You must be a citizen of India and physically fit.

=>Only unmarried male candidates can only eligible for this exam.

As per qualification you are not eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?