25th September 2012, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Required age limit for a candidate of General category to appear for CPMT?

what is the age limit and how many sit for general in cpmt

8th October 2012, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required age limit for a candidate of General category to appear for CPMT?

my date of birth is 09/03/1998 can i appear for PMT exam in 2013
shivani
14th October 2012, 07:55 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Required age limit for a candidate of General category to appear for CPMT?

Dear Friend,

The Required age limit for a candidate to be eligible for CPMT Exam is :

For General Category : 17-25 years.

For OBC Category : 17-28 years.

For SC/ST Category : 17-30 years.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
15th October 2012, 01:27 PM
exams1
Senior Member+

The maximum age limit is in between 17 to 25 years (General) ,relaxation for SC/St is 5 years and OBC is 3 years for CPMT exam.

You should have completed 10+2 with Biology, Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry or any other elective subject with English.
You must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board with Biology, Chemistry and Physics with a practical test and English as a compulsory subject.

You must have passed pre-professional/pre-medical examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology after passing 10+2.

You must have passed first year of the three years degree course from a recognized university with Physics, Chemistry and Biology including a practical test and you should have passed 10+2 with English.

You must have passed B.Sc. examination with two of the following subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology).

Thanks.....
24th November 2013, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

i am in class 12th right now if want to appear in cpmt exam in 2014 so can i appear....if yes than tell more easy way and if not then why...???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?