29th December 2016, 05:45 PM
shaana13

Possibility to study B.Pharmacy course from India if completed 12th with Biology, Chemistry and Mathematics without Physics? Entrance exam for it?

Hello sir, I have studied 12th from Australia with Biology, Chemistry and Mathematics but I don't have Physics. Can I still study B.Pharmacy course from India? Entrance exam for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study B.Sc in Mathematics if completed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology?
  2. Possibility to study B.Tech for a candidate who got disqualify in Maths of 12th Science?
  3. Can I make a career in Physics field without having Mathematics in 12th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Possibility of doing B.Sc forensic science after plus two with physics, maths and chemistry?
  5. Is it possible to study MBBS if pursuing 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics?
  6. Am I eligible to appear in AIPMT to further study MBBS being a Physics graduate?
  7. Am I eligible to study B.Sc(Biotechnology) if studying 12th ISC with Biology, Physics and Chemistry?
  8. Is it possible to join B.Arch without having Mathematics in 12th? Is it possible to take lateral entry?
  9. West Bengal Joint Entrance Physics & Chemistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology question papers of previous year for 12th WBCHSE Board exam
  11. Should I study B.Sc(Petrochemicals) if secured 80% in 12th PCMB being a female candidate?
  12. Possibility to study B.Com course after 12th Mathematics and Biology (PCMB)? How to become a CA? -- [New]
  13. What is the eligibility criteria for UPCPMT for other state natives?
  14. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing?
  15. Which section should I take in 11th? What are the job opportunities?
  16. Is it possible to reappear in 12th with Biology to study MBBS if completed B.Sc(Physics)?
  17. Important chapters for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of 12th CBSE?
  18. Is there any possibility to do MBBS in abroad after passing BSc Biology with 62% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology?

30th December 2016, 06:41 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study B.Pharmacy course from India if completed 12th with Biology, Chemistry and Mathematics without Physics? Entrance exam for it?

** Bachelor of Pharmacy is an undergraduate Pharmacy course.

** The duration of B.Pharmacy course is 4 years.

** For this course candidate should have passed 12th with PCB or PCM from a recognized board.

** As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to study B.Pharmacy course from India after completed 12th with Biology, Chemistry and Mathematics without Physics.

31st March 2020, 07:33 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

Default Re: Possibility to study B.Pharmacy course from India if completed 12th with Biology, Chemistry and Mathematics without Physics? Entrance exam for it?

---No,you are not eligible to study B.pharmacy course in India if completed your 12th standard without Physics .

:- Their Is choice in Math or Biology to get admission in pharmacy but Physics is compulsory so as per this rule you are not eligible

29th March 2023, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

If l have been offered to study b.pharmacy in India with Biology, Chemistry and mathematics without physics. Will my degree be irrelevant

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?