3rd October 2015, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Can i pursue Medical without studying physics in 12th?

I am a student of science (medical) stream in class XI. My subjects are Physics, Chemistry and Biology. I wish to discontinue physics, and I don't have Maths already. Can i get admission in Medical without having physics in class 12th.
Birdy

3rd October 2015, 10:31 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i pursue Medical without studying physics in 12th?

No, it is not possible to pursue MBBS or BDS after 10+2 completion if you do not have physics as one of your subjects in 10+2 level. This is because Physics is mandatory in any medical entrance exams. However, you can opt for other fields in medical science like nursing, physiotherapy, health and fitness, Dietetics, etc. You should not discontinue Physics as it is the fundamental base of science stream.
3rd October 2015, 10:44 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot pursue Medical course without studying Physics subject in your 12th standard. To be eligible to pursue Medical course, you must have completed 12th standard with Biology, Physics and Chemistry subjects from a recognsied board. Even for appearing in any Medical entrance examination, you must have studied Physics subject in your 12th standard from a recognised board. Without pursuing Physics subject, you are not eligible to pursue Medical course.
3rd October 2015, 11:43 PM
Rukhsanaamin

For admission in any medical college the minimum qualification required is class 12 with Physics, chemistry & biology as basic subjects in 11th & 12th. There are several medical colleges across the country which give admissions through entrance examinations or through management but most of them ask for atleast 60% average score in Physics, chemistry & biology combined.
25th July 2020, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue b.pharmacy without studying physics but I am addmission in b.pharmacy course in 2019
25th July 2020, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

How I can get addmission studying without physics in B.pharmacy course . But I addmission in b.pharmacy in 2019
25th December 2020, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

My son is studying in IB curriculum.His subject options are Biology, Chemistry Math and Geography along with English.
Is he eligible to study MBBS in India.He is not studying physics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?