25th July 2021, 02:31 AM
Unregistered

Can I re-appear for Class 12 Exam after a year break?

Hello I gave my Class 12 exams through CBSE boards in 2020. I started college after Class 12. I'm having problems in getting admission in foreign universities due to low percentage. Can I reappear for Class 12 exams in 2022 through any board? I didn't give Class 12 exam in 2021.
I'm a resident of Rajasthan.

26th July 2021, 11:35 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I re-appear for Class 12 Exam after a year break?

Yes, you can reappear for the Class 12th examination after a year gap and as many times as you can. Your new score will remain after repeating the class and the old ones get wiped out. Just make sure that you have a plan to increase your marks significantly.

The new marks wipe out the older marks only in the case of CBSE, so I would suggest you plan accordingly, make a strategy to achieve a good score so that you can get admission in foreign countries for your higher studies.
28th July 2021, 01:50 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Yes. You can re-appear for the Class 12 Exam after a year break. The question papers, dates of exam, results will be the same as for other regular candidates and you will get a new mark sheet issued by CBSE and the old mark sheet get wiped out.
30th July 2021, 10:44 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes! You can. CBSE Improvement Exam is as safe as giving the board exams, since you are actually appearing in CBSE Board Exams.

The question papers, exam dates, result will be same as for other regular candidates. You will get a new marksheet issued by CBSE.
30th July 2021, 10:46 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear for std 12th board examination through different board.

Candidates are eligible for appearing in the entrance examination through different board and can improve their aggregate but it will be improved only after if you will study well and prepare for the examination.
31st July 2021, 03:12 PM
Msdhoni02

Yes, you can re-appear for the class 12th exam after a year break. You need to follow the given steps:-

1. Fill the application form.
2. Bring your documents like the 11th class mark sheet, Aadhar card, etc. to your school.
3. You can write a letter as well to convey the reason for a break(Not Necessary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?