6th February 2011, 12:52 PM
lavanye mittal

How to get a good job after M.Sc. in Microbiology(2006), 1 year work experience and 4 year break in profession?

i did my msc microbiology in 2006. i did job after it for 1 years.now i have 4 year break in my profession and now i want to go back in my profession.please help me which type of course,degree or phd process can help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Ph.D from Pune University after completing M.Sc (Microbiology) in 2006? Date of entrance exam and forms?
  2. Career after BSc in Zoology?
  3. Is it good to do 1 year MBA in abroad without work experience? What is the fee structure of USA and Australia for 1 year MBA?
  4. Is it beneficial to work as a Telecom Engineer on Off-Role? Can I get in an On-Role after 1 year of experience?
  5. What kind of jobs are available in Kuwait for B.Com candidate who has a year of work experience in Banking sector?
  6. Will there be any Job Opportunities for me in USA after completion of B.Sc Nursing and with 1 year work experience?
  7. Is it a good option do correspondence in MBA while working? Should I take it up now or after experience?
  8. Job vacancies for MNS holder having 1 year work experience
  9. Can I get a Chef De Partie position in Cananda after graduating from IHM Kolkata or work experience is mandatory? -- [New]
  10. What kind of job or work experience is needed to go abroad to study MBA?
  11. Is work experience necessary for doing M.Sc in Nursing?
  12. Good jobs in Odisha for a Mechanical Engineer having experience in Construction work?
  13. Job vacancy in a good electronic firm having work experience as Trainee Engineer?
  14. Best option between M.Tech from IIT and work experience after B.Tech?
  15. In which Government sector I can use my Experience having done M.Sc in Pharma Chemistry and with 4 years of work experience in Quality Control Department?
  16. Number of attempts allowed in GATE ? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of good government jobs with high salary in IT profession?
  18. How to get admission in MS in USA after four years of work experience? Tips to crack GRE ?
14th February 2011, 02:30 PM
ricks2cool
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get a good job after M.Sc. in Microbiology(2006), 1 year work experience and 4 year break in profession?

As per my opinion you can complete your PhD so that you will be able to add more scope to your career.You can clear your NET exam.After that you can try for lecturership.
With this you will not only be highly educated but also be in highly respective post of lecturer.
14th February 2011, 06:43 PM
drkpp
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get a good job after M.Sc. in Microbiology(2006), 1 year work experience and 4 year break in profession?

Pursuing a Ph.D. will definitely help you as you will be required to revise all the knowledge of Microbiology at Master's level. Also you can get a job in campus interview itself after you complete it.
Another good option is enter the field of Clinical Trail Management. It is a new and upcoming career for which you are eligible being a graduate of biological sciences.
14th February 2011, 07:34 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Well if you have got a proper reason that why did you have a break of 4 years then it will be somewhat easy for you.

Example if your ill for all these four years and if you have proper medical certificates in hand else if you have gone through a group of course certificates then it may help you.It may be a bit of trouble for you if you lack all these things because the interviewers may treat you as an unskilled person since you have a four years gap.

As you have completed your post graduation course in a improving stream i.e in Micro Biology hence it will be even helpful if you complete your P.hd in this stream.After this you can go through the UGC NET examination through which you get recruited as a lecturer in Top Institutes.
10th June 2011, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Pls Suggest me Is there any exams to be written in order to get a good job in any of the microbiology research institute? Right now im doing my final year bsc in microbiology. After this ill be doing Msc in microbiology..
19th June 2011, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

I completed my msc microbiology.i got married and i stopped my career.but now i want to begin my career back.i want to do job in the home itself infront of my pc through internet?what i have to do?i want to earn some money.
27th June 2011, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

i completed my b.sc in microbiology with 50% markes . i do not understand what i do next?
1st August 2011, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my masters in microbiology(2008) & have 1 year job experience as a microbiologist in one of the reputed company.after marriage(2010) i have settled in bangalore, Since then, I am constantly looking for job yet but I did not find any job pls
10th August 2011, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

I completed Masters in Microbiology (2008)and worked for about 1.4 years in a speaciality division of a reputed Diagnostic center.After that I stopped working because of my baby.I would like to start working again.Can any body plese suggest/help me?
27th November 2013, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

I completed my msc microbiology.i got married and i stopped my career.but now i want to begin my career back.i want to do job in the home itself infront of my pc through internet?what i have to do?i want to earn some money
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?