15th May 2015, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Are there chances of visa rejection after an year break?

Hii, i m parth ,passed my 12th and started my college and continued for 1 year,but i thought to study abroad ,and i scored 6 bands in ielts and i got offer letter from university ,but the problem is i got break of 1 years ,which means there are chances of visa rejection ,please help me.

Related Questions:
15th May 2015, 07:22 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are there chances of visa rejection after an year break?

No, there will be no problem for VISA approval, even if you have an academic gap of one year. Mostly the VISA officer will ask you the reason for your gap, then you should answer him/her with any valid reason. If the VISA officer satisfies with your reason, then he/she will definitely approve your VISA. So, try to prepare for that question, before attending VISA interview
15th May 2015, 10:41 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are there chances of visa rejection after an year break?

No, we cannot say that there will be a chance of Visa Rejection if you have one year break after completion of 12th standard for pursuing B.Tech course. Whether getting visa or not depends upon your performance in Visa Interview. If you answer honestly to the questions raised by Visa Interviewer and if the Visa Interviewer satisfies with your answers, your visa will be approved else, there is a chance for your visa rejection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?