13th January 2018, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I start MCAT preparation right after class 10?

Sir, I am studying in class 10th. I want to do my under graduation from Harvard medical school. Can I start preparing for my MCAT exam now . And can I write the exam when I am in 11th.

14th January 2018, 04:11 PM
Mouexpert
Member+

Default Re: Can I start MCAT preparation right after class 10?

You can start preparing as and when you feel like, but you cannot appear for the examination after completion of your 12th board.

However, I would suggest you to not put more emphasis on your MCAT as of now, but you should prepare well for your 12th boards as well as if you prepare well for your 12th boards, you will yourself be very much prepared for your entrance exam.

However, you can start preparing for your entrance test after clearing your 12th board examination.
14th January 2018, 09:49 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to appear in MCAT Examination:

No, you cannot appear in MCAT Entrance Examination when you will be in 11th Class. Basically there is a certain educational qualification that is required to be eligible for appearing in MCAT Examination.

<> In general, the basic educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in this examination is MBBS from a recognized university. Or else, candidates who are pursuing their MBBS course can also appear in MCAT Examination.

>> MCAT Eligibility criteria depends upon nationality and here it is,

* US, Canada - Must have completed Undergraduate course
* For International aspirants - Must have completed or pursuing MBBS courses

Yes, it is highly advisable for you to start preparing for MCAT Exam preparation from now onwards. As competition is high in this examination, you are required to have strategic preparation and planning in order to score well.
5th July 2022, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

sir is i start preparation for NMDcat from class 10
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?