7th July 2017, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to start preparation for IAS officer exam

Now, I am in 12th (science). My aim is IAS officer. So, what preparation should I start now (I belong to middle class family) (and any condition i want to crack TISE exam). Please help me. Anand Tonde (Maharashtra)

Related Questions:
  1. How to start preparation for IAS exam while pursuing CSE?
  2. How to become an IAS officer after passing electrical engineering? How to start preparation for UPSC entrance
  3. How to become an IAS officer? What are the requirements? What is the proper age to start the preparation?
  4. How to become an IAS officer while pursuing B.E? What kind of preparation is required?
  5. Is it possible to become an IAS Officer after completing BA in Culinary Arts? How can I start the preparation for the same?
  6. Which is the best way to prepare for IAS Exam? Which optional subjects should I choose for this exam being a candidate from B.Com course?
  7. How to start preparation to become an IAS officer?
  8. How to be an IAS officer? I am a 12th science student
  9. Can I start the IAS officer preparation from my 9th standard?
  10. How to start preparing for IAS? Suggest books?
  11. Is it possible to start IAS preparation along with Graduation course?
  12. What should be my preparation pattern pursuing 3rd year of my B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering) and pasionate to become an IPS and want to start preparation for IAS exam?
  13. How to prepare for IAS Officer's exam? Procedure for the exam for 12th standard Arts stream student? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which stream should I choose for Graduation to become an IAS Officer?
  15. How to start preparation to become IAS Officer being a candidate of 3rd year B.Tech?
  16. Which is the best stream to choose in graduation to become an IAS officer?
  17. Can I apply for IAS after BA in History? Preparation tips for the exam?
  18. List of coaching classes in Allahabad for preparation of IAS exam? Pursuing B.Com helps me for IAS exam?
8th July 2017, 12:25 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to start preparation for IAS officer exam

It's too early for main preparation but you can start from basic preparations. Keep an eye on current affairs and increase your general knowledge. Improve your English language and grammar. Main preparation you can start right from your final year of graduation. Thanks
9th July 2017, 01:32 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Now, I am in 12th (science). My aim is IAS officer. So, what preparation should I start now (I belong to middle class family) (and any condition i want to crack TISE exam). Please help me. Anand Tonde (Maharashtra)

To become an IAS Officer, candidates have to clear the Civil Service Examination conducted by the UPSC. Eligibility to apply for the civil service examination is a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Therefore, one has to complete graduation in any discipline for applying the civil service examinations. It has three parts, namely Preliminary examinations, Main examinations and Interview. Civil service examinations are conducted once every year. You have to prepare well to clear the preliminary examination. Various coaching classes are available for civil service examinations. It is one of the toughest examinations in India.
29th July 2017, 11:54 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

To do preparation for IAS officer these are the following steps which will help you-
** Know the exam pattern-
The upsc exam is consist of 3 stages.
Preliminary.
Main exam.
Interview.

Preliminary exam paper 1 and paper 2 . Paper 1 has general knowledge questions.
Paper 2 has aptitude questions.
Both the paper are of 200 marks each.

Main exam-The exam is written type. It consists of 9 papers of conventional essay type.

**Know the syllabus.
** Prepare topic or subject wise.
**Go through previous year papers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?