3rd March 2018, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and eligibility to apply in MCAT for 12th Biology student?

Hi Sir, Can I apply for MCAT test? I am studying in 12th CBSE with Biology and my wish is to complete my MBBS in overseas. So, MCAT is the way for me? I want to know my eligibility and what is MCAT actually?

24th March 2018, 04:44 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and eligibility to apply in MCAT for 12th Biology student?

The acronym for MCAT is Medical College Admission Test which is conducted to get admission in medical schools in the USA, Australia, Canada and the Caribbean Islands.
Candidates those who want to pursue MD degree in the US or Canada can apply for the MCAT test.

Canddiates those who have completed their MBBS course from a recognized University can appear for the MCAT test.
7th January 2020, 09:49 AM
shanelowney
Junior Member+

Default Re: Detailed information and eligibility to apply in MCAT for 12th Biology student?

Yes, you can apply for MCAT. If you want direct admission in MD Degree then visit All Saints University College of Medicine.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?