7th November 2014, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Information about M-CAD exam which is conducted in USA?

Does anyone is aware of M-CAD exams that is conducted in USA relating the streams of Engineering and Medical????

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus of D-CAD? When is the CDAC entrance test?
  2. Are there any medical related streams available in ME degree for ECE graduates?
  3. Studying cad and autocad helpful for ece students? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to do PG in M.E(CA)? Will M.E CAD be helpful for me? What is the scope available for that?
  5. Online short term courses for Electrical Engineers
  6. Can I do CAD CAM after 3 years diploma course? List of colleges of CAD CAM in Punjab near Ludhiana?
  7. What are the short term courses available after B.Tech? I am a final year B.Tech Mechanical student
  8. How may I do PhD in Pharmaceuticals biotechnology from USA? What are the scholarships available?
  9. Scope for BDs student in USA? Procedure for further studies in USA? Fee structure of the same? Which all exams to answer?
  10. What to do after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? How to get Job in Gulf Countries being a Fresher?
  11. Information about USA student Visa? Is GRE required for Ph.D or is TOEFL valid in USA
  12. What is the procedure for C-CAD entrance exam? Fee structure for the same?
  13. Can I continue my studies in USA doing MCA after completing B.Sc IT through NIIT?
  14. Is intermediate exam(telugu medium) for MPC recognized by JNTU? I'm working in Saudi arabia as CAD operator with 6 year experience and want to do B.Arch
  15. What to do in 4th semester training? Which is the best place for doing training in Electronic and Engineering in India and Abroad?
  16. Which university to join after doing B.Tech from India? What is the scope of M.Tech in USA?
  17. Information about CAD/CAM, Mobile Repairing, Computer Repairing Courses?
  18. Detailed information about the fee expenses of pursuing Ph.D in USA? How can I proceed?
23rd May 2019, 05:27 PM
Dexpert
Member+

Default Re: Information about M-CAD exam which is conducted in USA?

Medical College Admission Test (MCAT) is a computer-based standardized examination
==>it is taken for medical students in the United States, Australia,Canada, and Caribbean Islands.
==>Its main aim is to assess problem solving, critical thinking, written analysis and knowledge of scientific concepts and principle
==>In this exam candidates knowledge on Physical sciences, biological sciences, verbal reasoning checked
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?