6th January 2015, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I study B.Tech(CSE) after completing H.S. without Computer Science?

hi.......
In future I want to make my career in computer
I have just completed 10th and got admission in
11th......but in my H.S. I have selected PCM...
there are no computer science in my group
so if i want to know that in B.Tech i get CSE?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  2. How should I study CA after completing 12th computer science? Are there any colleges to study CA in tamilnadu?
  3. In which college should I study MCA in Abroad after completing B.Sc in Computer Science? Eligibility criteria and requirements to study?
  4. Which Job and Group2 Coaching would be Suitable after post graduation in Sociology(Telugu Medium)?
  5. How to study MBA after completing B.E computer science and engineering
  6. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  7. Career Options available in USA for Indian Dentists? Which course is better for me between Hospital Management and Oral Health Research?
  8. Which course should I choose for my post graduation degree? I have done graduation in commerce and one year PGDBM in general
  9. Can I study B.Tech(CSE) after completing H.S. without Computer Science? -- [New]
  10. How to apply for admission in CSJM university? I want private admission B.A II year in Kanpur University
  11. When will I receive the admit card of SSC(LDC)?
  12. Am I eligible to join Biotechnology course after completion of 10+2 in Computer Science?
  13. Which degree should I take completing 12th commerce in computer science?
  14. How to study in BSc Criminology after completing 12th in computer science? List of the colleges in Chennai
  15. Can I study Nano technology after completing 12th within computer science Maths group?
  16. What is the qualification needed to study im IIPM?
  17. Is it possible to do M.Phil/Ph.D in computer science after completing MSc computer science?
  18. What can I do after completing studies in Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
6th January 2015, 07:35 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study B.Tech(CSE) after completing H.S. without Computer Science?

Yes, you can study B.Tech (Computer Science Engineering) course even if you have completed your 12th standard without Computer Science from a recognised board. Candidates who have completed their 12th standard or equivalent in PCM group are eligible to pursue this course. To get admission in this course, you need to appear in Engineering entrance examinations like JEE, EAMCET, etc. By qualifying entrance examination, based upon your entrance examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in B.Tech CSE course for pursuing your higher studies.
7th January 2015, 02:05 AM
coolshaaz

Default Re: Can I study B.Tech(CSE) after completing H.S. without Computer Science?

Yes, you are eligible for doing B.Tech in CSE after completing your 12 standard.
Generally for admission in B.Tech in CSE, one needs to be from Science stream backgrounds in his/her 10+2 academics years and should have scored a minimum of 50% aggregate in 12th standard.
7th January 2015, 09:38 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi.......
In future I want to make my career in computer
I have just completed 10th and got admission in
11th......but in my H.S. I have selected PCM...
there are no computer science in my group
so if i want to know that in B.Tech i get CSE?
For admission in B.Tech in CSE, it is not essential to have a subject of computer science in 12th standard.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from recognized board with above 50% marks in PCM are eligible to get admission in B.Tech in CSE.

But your minimum age should be 17 years.

List of the best entrance exam for B.Tech admission:

JEE Main 2015
JEE Advanced 2015
BITSAT 2015
VITEEE 2015
Karnataka CET
Kerala KEAM
EAMCET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?