9th January 2014, 02:07 AM
nellai mathan

How to study in BSc Criminology after completing 12th in computer science? List of the colleges in Chennai

sir i have to completed my 12th computer science.i want to study in b.sc criminology.so plz send me some colleges for this course in chennai.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the colleges offering BSc Forensic or Criminology in Chennai? I have completed my 12th and interested in forensic
  2. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  3. List of colleges for criminology? Can a commerce student apply for admission in graduation with criminology stream or it is only for science and arts background students?
  4. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  5. What are the difference between following master degrees of Criminology?
  6. List of colleges offering M.E computer science and engineering in Chennai?
  7. How should I study CA after completing 12th computer science? Are there any colleges to study CA in tamilnadu?
  8. List of Colleges offering Part time B.Tech in Computer Science in Chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  10. How to get admission for BSc(IT) or BSc Computer Science in colleges in Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of top colleges for BSC(computer science) in Chhattisgarh? What's the applying procedure?
  12. List of some BSc criminology colleges in India?
  13. Career Options available in USA for Indian Dentists? Which course is better for me between Hospital Management and Oral Health Research?
  14. When will I receive the admit card of SSC(LDC)?
  15. How to apply for admission in CSJM university? I want private admission B.A II year in Kanpur University
  16. Which course to take after completing 12th between B.Tech and BSc Computer Science?
  17. Which Job and Group2 Coaching would be Suitable after post graduation in Sociology(Telugu Medium)?
  18. Which course should I choose for my post graduation degree? I have done graduation in commerce and one year PGDBM in general
15th May 2016, 10:17 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study in BSc Criminology after completing 12th in computer science? List of the colleges in Chennai

B.Sc. in Criminology is a under graduate course that deals with the study of various forms of crime, the reasons working behind an incidence of crime, and its consequences.

Eligibility criteria required to get admission for B.Sc. in Criminology is 10+2 in Science or Arts stream from a recognized board of education.

List of the colleges offering B.Sc. in Criminology in Chennai :-

Meenakshi Medical College Hospital and Research Institute, Kancheepuram (Tamil Nadu)
Enathur, Karrapettai Post , Kancheepuram (Kancheepuram Dist.) - 631552

Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute (Sri Ramachandra University), Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
1, Ramachandara Nagar, Porur , Chennai (Chennai Dist.) - 600116

University of Madras, Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
University Centenary Building, Chepauk, Triplicane P O , Chennai (Chennai Dist.) - 600005
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?