6th December 2012, 12:41 AM
RichardArunKumar

How to study MBA after completing B.E computer science and engineering

I have completed BE(Computer science Engg) also now i m working in IT(as Software Engineer).
I want to study MBA,so which course is useful to me and related to IT oriented?
If i want to go next level in IT like Management(Project Lead), which course is useful in MBA to me?

8th March 2013, 05:42 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study MBA after completing B.E computer science and engineering

You can go with MBA in IT/Systems. Operations Management is another suitable course. Selection to the course is done through entrance exams. MBA through distance education is suitable for you if you want to work along with studies. This enables you to acquire qualification without disturbing career.
14th March 2013, 11:14 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to study MBA after completing B.E computer science and engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardArunKumar View Post
I have completed BE(Computer science Engg) also now i m working in IT(as Software Engineer).
I want to study MBA,so which course is useful to me and related to IT oriented?
If i want to go next level in IT like Management(Project Lead), which course is useful in MBA to me?
Yes , Off course MBA is best choice after completing Engineering course . MBA course will develop your managerial skill . It's also develop your techniques for management . You may gain lot of advantage of complete MBA course .

To get admission for MBA course in reputed colleges after completing Engineering course you should complete under graduation course from recognized university . The admission for MBA course is based on the Entrance Examination as well as Interview . You should qualified in Entrance Examination like, MAT , GMAT , CAT with good percentage of marks . So, if your qualified in entrance examination your eligible to get admission for MBA course from recognized university . Most MBA course in abroad and our country prefer more work experience candidate rather then general candidates . You should score good percentage of marks in Bachelor degree .

CAT stands for Common admission Test . This Examination is conducted by Indian Institute of Management for every year . There are so many colleges in our country accept the cat examination score card . MAT stands for Management Aptitude Test which is conducted by All Indian Management Association for four times in a year . If your interested to apply for this course then you should complete bachelor degree with good percentage of marks and ( Note :- There is minimum percentage of marks in require to apply for MAT Examination ) . Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this examination .

After completing Engineering course you choose any one of the MBA Stream like, Aviation Management / Software Enterprise Management / Information Technology Management / Commonwealth Executive Program / Systems Management etc.. ) This are best specialization for engineering course . After completing MBA course with this specialization you may get admission for MBA course in reputed colleges .

Best MBA Colleges in India :-

~~~ Excel College of Higher Education

~~~ Sardar Patel University

~~~ Osmania University

~~~ Visvesvaraya Technological University

~~~ Skyline School of Communication

~~~ Bentham Institute of Management and Languages

~~~ Noida Institute of Management Studies
15th March 2013, 12:07 PM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Dear Arun,

The acronym for MBA is Master of Business Administration.

MBA is a master's degree in Business Administration, which attracts people from a wide range of academic disciplines.

The core courses in MBA program are designed to introduce contendors to the various areas of business such as Accounting, Marketing, Finance, Operation Managements, Human Resources, etc.

Management course is having huge demand in the market. Contendors are getting huge packages in the top companies.

If, you want to get admission in MBA course, then you will have to qualify various MBA entrance examinations to get admission in various business schools:-

* XAT.

* MAT.

* CAT.

* GET.

* TANCET.

* ICET.

* SNAP.

* GMAT.

* NMAT.

* IBSAT.

The eligibility criteria required for MBA are prescribed as below:-

* Completion of graduation in any discipline with 50% marks from any recognized college or institution.

* 45% marks required for SC/ST contendors.

Hope the above mentioned will help you to get the information you were searching for.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?