6th October 2018, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get domicile of Karnataka to study further in Bengaluru for 10th student of UAE?

Respected Sir, my daughter is born in Bengaluru but done her schooling from UAE. She is now in 10th standard now. She wants to pursue her higher studies from Bengaluru and wants to give her Medical entrance exams from Karnataka, India. My husband is born in Bengaluru and done his schooling and higher studies from Bengaluru as well. We have our own property in Bengaluru. I would like to know can my daughter get the domicile of Karnataka and what is the procedure to get the domicile certificate?

9th October 2018, 06:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get domicile of Karnataka to study further in Bengaluru for 10th student of UAE?

For getting domicile of Karnataka, you must have your permanent residence in the same state. If you are not having residence and don't have any address proof of that area, then domicile will be difficult.

Domicile is usually given to local people, who are living their for many years and are a voter of that region.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?