8th July 2015, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Can i study Diploma in Civil Engineering through correspondence at the age fo 49 years?

Hello Sir,
I am Ramasamy from Tirunelveli, Tamilnadu. My age is 49. I have passed 12th standard. I am a building contractor. Now i want to study Diploma in Civil Engineering through correspondence.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study correspondence Diploma in Civil Engineering course if completed 4 years Civil Drafting course?
  2. Procedure to study B.E.(Civil Engineering) through correspondence for 37 years old Diploma Civil Engineer?
  3. How can I study correspondence B.Arch if completed Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  4. Colleges which offer Diploma in Civil Engineering correspondence for ITI holder?
  5. Can I do B.Arch correspondence after 3 years diploma in civil engineering
  6. How can I get information regarding diploma in Civil Engineering by correspondence?
  7. How to do B.Tech in correspondence after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  8. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Civil Engineering through correspondence for 26 years old Civil Draftsman?
  9. Correspondence courses from Abroad equivalent to Architecture for Civil engineer with 21 years work experience?
  10. How to do B.Tech in civil engineering after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  11. PG Diploma/Diploma in Civil/Mechanical Engineering through Distance/Correspondence studies (AICTE Approved)?
  12. List of top colleges for M.Tech(Correspondence) in Civil Engineering. What's the eligibility criteria and fee structures? Can M.Tech and Ph.D be done in continuation with in a time span of 4-5 years?
  13. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course for a 31 years old AutoCAD Designer who has completed 12th about 12 years ago?
  14. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in Saudi Arabia? List of Distance Universities for admission?
  15. Subjects included in Diploma in Civil Engineering? Courses to study after completing Civil Engineering Diploma course?
  16. How can I get admission to study correspondence M.Tech if worked for 11 years in Dubai after completed B.Tech(Civil Engineering)?
  17. B.Tech correspondence after Diploma in Mechanical, Diploma in Safety Engineering and 10 years of work experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible for government job after completing diploma in Civil Engineering at the age of 27 years?
9th July 2015, 01:13 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can i study Diploma in Civil Engineering through correspondence at the age fo 49 years?

Yes, you can study Diploma in Civil Engineering through correspondence course. The minimum eligibility to criteria to study Diploma is, the candidate must have completed his/her 10th with maths, physics chemistry. If you meet the above eligibility list then you can study diploma in civil Engineering. The age is no matter for studying through distance education.
10th July 2015, 09:21 PM
pointer01

Default Re: Can i study Diploma in Civil Engineering through correspondence at the age fo 49 years?

Hello,

Yes Dear, you can definitely study Diploma in Civil Engineering course through correspondence. Your age is doesn't matter for studying the Diploma course. So, just don't worry.
You must have passed your 10th class with Physics, Chemistry and Maths.

All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?