27th March 2015, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

How can I study correspondence B.Arch if completed Diploma in Civil Engineering?

Respected Sir,
I am passout draftsman Civil Diploma from ITI.
After Diploma I am passout Civil Engineering
Diploma from Polytechnic.
Now I want to do B.Arch correspondence Degree.
Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges which offer Diploma in Civil Engineering correspondence for ITI holder?
  2. Correspondence courses from Abroad equivalent to Architecture for Civil engineer with 21 years work experience?
  3. How to do B.Tech in civil engineering after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  4. Procedure to do correspondence in B.Arch after doing diploma in Architecture?
  5. How can I get information regarding diploma in Civil Engineering by correspondence?
  6. How to do correspondence B.Tech in Civil Engineering after completing diploma in Civil Engineering
  7. Possibility to study B.Arch for Diploma Civil Engineer?
  8. How to do B.Tech in correspondence after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  9. List of AICTE B.Ed Civil Engineering Colleges for doing Correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I study M.E.(Civil Engineering) if completed B.Com and Civil Engineering Diploma course?
  11. Procedure to study B.E.(Civil Engineering) through correspondence for 37 years old Diploma Civil Engineer?
  12. Can I study Diploma in Civil Engineering if scored 32 in one of the subjects of 10th standard?
  13. Possibility to study correspondence B.Tech along with job for CSE Diploma holder?
  14. How can I pursue Diploma in Civil Engineering through correspondence if completed ITI(Draughtsmanship) being a government employee?
  15. How to join B.Arch after completing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  16. How can I take admission in 2nd yr B.E as a part time? I've completed diploma in civil engineering through correspondence
  17. Will MSc IT course be best for commerce student? I am from Gujarat University
  18. Can I do B.Arch correspondence after 3 years diploma in civil engineering
4th May 2015, 05:51 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I study correspondence B.Arch if completed Diploma in Civil Engineering?

Yes, definitely you are eligible for doing the B.arch course if you have done your ITI course with the CIVIL branch.

But, there are some clauses that you need to understand before applying for this-
1. For reputed government colleges, you have to pass the entrance exam so that you get a lateral entry and you don't have to complete the whole 4 years. In case of correspondence, there is no thing like lateral entry.

2. You cannot apply for the course if you had done the ITI after 10th class. Only people who pursed the diploma after 12th can apply for the same.

3. Also, along with B.arch you can also consider doing B.tech because it is more popular courses and chances of getting a job after B.tech are more as compared to B.arch.
30th June 2015, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I study correspondence B.Arch if completed Diploma in Civil Engineering?

I have finished plus two commerce and Iti draftsman civil ,2year course from ncvt, can I study b arch
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?