20th February 2015, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Higher Secondary from CBSE Board after completing 10th from Bihar Board?

hello
my question is if i pass 10th by
bihar board then can i study
in higher secondary by cbse medium in future?
please tell me about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I transfer my board from CBSE to Bihar Board after completing 10th?
  2. Which is better between CBSE Board and Bihar Board if completed 10th from CBSE Board?
  3. Eligibility to get admission in CBSE(Patrachar) at Delhi after completing 10th from Bihar Board?
  4. Which board to choose among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study Higher Secondary Education with Science?
  5. Possibility to get transfer from Bihar board to ICSE or CBSE board after 10th?
  6. Procedure to get admission in Higher Secondary education at Delhi for 10th Bihar Board student?
  7. How can I get admission in Maharaja Sawai Man Singh Vidyalaya for Higher Secondary Education after completing 10th CBSE?
  8. Should I prepare for IIT or first complete 10+2? How and what to study to pass with flying colours?
  9. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  10. Can I secure 10 CGPA in Board exam if didn't score well in 10th CBSE Summative-I exam? Benefits of studying in CBSE Board over State Board?
  11. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to study Science in Higher Secondary?
  12. Eligibility for admission based on 10th and 12th results?
  13. List of CBSE affiliated Higher Secondary schools in Bhubaneswar?
  14. Can I change board from CBSE to Bihar Board?
  15. List of CBSE affiliated Higher Secondary schools in Kottayam, Kerala
  16. Can I sit for IIT JEE exam after failing 3 times in board exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is CBSE or State Board best for Senior Secondary?
  18. In which board should I take admission after 10th MP Board or CBSE? Will there be any affect on marks in CBSE board?
20th February 2015, 08:31 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Higher Secondary from CBSE Board after completing 10th from Bihar Board?

Yes, you can study Higher Secondary from CBSE Board even after completion your 10th standard from Bihar Board. To get admission in Higher Secondary school in CBSE Board school, you need to obtain the transfer certificate from your 10th standard school and you need to submit it in your new school. Some schools conduct an entrance examination and some schools offers admissions on the basis of 10th standard examination marks. If the school you are going to take admission in Higher Secondary conducts an entrance examination, you need to appear and qualify the entrance examination to get admission in Higher Secondary in CBSE Board school.
20th February 2015, 10:31 PM
anair

Default Re: Can I study Higher Secondary from CBSE Board after completing 10th from Bihar Board?

Yes you can change your board after your class 10. Once you have passed class 10 exams, you need to go to the school of your choice with the required documents namely:

-Class 10 Mark Sheet
-Certificate of class 10 obtained from your state board.
-Transfer Certificate from your previous school

Once you fill up the admission application and submit it along with the necessary documents mentioned above your name will be registered in that school and you will have to pay the required fee.
21st February 2015, 01:04 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can very much get admission in any CBSE school in class XI after having completed your 10th boards from Bihar Board.

You will have to clear your board examination with no backlog papers.

After having completed your boards and having cleared all the papers you can apply for admission in any CBSE school.

However, some reputed schools conduct their very own Entrance Examination for candidates to get admission in class XI. If you come across those schools then you will have to clear the examination and get admission.

And if not, then you will surely get admission in CBSE board school according to the marks you have scored.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?