16th February 2015, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in Maharaja Sawai Man Singh Vidyalaya for Higher Secondary Education after completing 10th CBSE?

hello
i m preparing for 10th CBSE in Jaipur
i came to know that maharaja sawai man
singh vidyalaya is a good school for higher secondary
so kindly let me know how can i get admission
after my 10th board exam?

17th February 2015, 10:14 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in Maharaja Sawai Man Singh Vidyalaya for Higher Secondary Education after completing 10th CBSE?

Maharaja Sawai Man Singh Vidyalaya gives an advertisement in news papers and their official website, when it is conducting 11th standard admissions and admissions are conducted for only few seats, because every year most of the seats are reserved for the students, who have completed 10th standard in their school. If you come across such advertisement, you can visit the school personally and you can register your name, for admission in 11th standard. After completing the registration, the school admission office will give you further information about admission procedure(which they have not specified in their official website).
16th April 2015, 12:29 AM
SmilyRishu

Default Re: How can I get admission in Maharaja Sawai Man Singh Vidyalaya for Higher Secondary Education after completing 10th CBSE?

You can easily get the admission in the Maharaja Sawai Man Singh Vidyalaya for your higher education. For that you have to submit some necessary documents in the school along with the admission form. First of all you have to fulfill the eligibility criteria for the admission and then submit a character certificate, two passport size photos and a photocopy of the mark sheet of last class you have passed.
18th April 2015, 08:42 AM
Tanveer2308

Every school gives admission to their own students first. If seats are vacant then there is possibility that they will offer you seat.
To get admission you must fulfill the eligibility criteria for their school. Eligibility criteria means minimum marks required to get admission in their school.
Purchase the prospectus of school. Fill the mandatory fields. Attach the required document and submit the form.
Required document are :-
* 10th marksheet
* school leaving certificate
* character sertifivate
* migration certificate if you are going to change the board.
*your domicile
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?