20th February 2015, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I face any difficulty at the time of 10th CBSE if studying in 5th standard at the age of 10 years?

Sir
My son is 10 years old.
If he is admitted in class v in this year session
then can he appear in x cbse without any break.
Kindly reply soon.
Abu Haider

Related Questions:
  1. According to CBSE norms a 10 years old candidate get admission in 4th standard?
  2. Whether a 5th standard student of 10 years old is eligible to appear in 10th CBSE Board exam?
  3. Eligibility for appearing in Xth CBSE exams of 2015?
  4. Is there any difficulty at the time of registration for 8th CBSE student who is 12 years old? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Age required for admission in LKG standard of CBSE school? Will there be problem in 10th standard?
  6. Can I write CBSE 10th board exam in 2014-15 if I am born in 2000? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to study in school while studying in 10th standard in KV Coimbatore with CBSE pattern
  8. Is it possible to switch over from CBSE to ICSE? Will there be any difficulty? Procedure to shift?
  9. What is the age limit for CBSE Schools? Is my son eligible for IV CBSE or not?
  10. Languages to be studied in 5th standard after shifting to Saudi from Kerala?
  11. At what age one can appear in 10th CBSE board exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of cheap CBSE or WBBSE affiliated government schools which offer admission in 5th standard in Durgapur?
  13. Eligibility to register for 10th CBSE Board exam for 13 years old student?
  14. Whether a 15 years old candidate appear in 10th CBSE Board examination? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible to write Karnataka, CET? I studied up to 10th Standard,outside India (CBSE) and I am studying in 12th from Karnataka. My parents belong to Karnataka
  16. Minimum age to appear in CBSE class 10th exam?
  17. How to get admission in 6th standard? I am studying in DPS standard 5th
  18. Am I eligible for SSLC exam after studying in 5th standard?
20th February 2015, 08:02 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I face any difficulty at the time of 10th CBSE if studying in 5th standard at the age of 10 years?

Yes, your son can appear in CBSE 10th standard board examinations without any problem after completion of his 10th standard even if he is pursuing 5th standard at present being 10 years old. The minimum age required to appear in CBSE 10th standard board examinations is 14-15 years. By the completion of his 10th standard, he attains the age of 15-16 years, so, he is eligible to appear in CBSE 10th standard board examinations.
20th February 2015, 10:40 PM
anair

Default Re: Can I face any difficulty at the time of 10th CBSE if studying in 5th standard at the age of 10 years?

The minimum age to appear for the class 10 CBSE board exams is 14 years and maximum age limit is 16 years. As per your son's current age he should be at most 16 years old at the time of exams and the maximum age limit for class 10 board is also 16 years. So your son will be certainly eligible for the exams at that time.
21st February 2015, 01:09 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, surely he can appear for 10th boards when he will be eligible for it, i.e. after passing each year and getting promoted in class 10.

The minimum age limit for any candidate to be able to appear for 10th board examination is 15 years.

Therefore, according to your son's current age and class, he will be exactly the age of 15 years at the time of appearing for 10th boards, if he does not drop any year in between.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?