17th February 2023, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in class 9 after passing class 7 CBSE?

I have passed class 7 and I want to study class 9 without stuty 8 in another school can it be possible?

18th February 2023, 01:49 AM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: Can I take admission in class 9 after passing class 7 CBSE?

It is generally not possible to directly enroll in a higher grade without completing the lower grade. In most schools, students are required to complete one grade level before moving on to the next. This is because the curriculum is designed in a way that builds on the knowledge and skills gained in the previous grade.

However, there may be some exceptions in special circumstances, such as if a student has already covered the material from the lower grade through homeschooling or a recognized alternative program. In such cases, the student may be able to take a placement test to determine if they are ready to move on to the higher grade. But, this happens in rare case.

It's best to check with the school or educational board in your area to see if there are any options available for you to directly enroll in a higher grade without studying the lower grade.
21st February 2023, 04:41 PM
Sona_kshi
Banned

Default Re: Can I take admission in class 9 after passing class 7 CBSE?

No, you should not do this. By skipping you will definitely skip the concepts too. Those concepts will help you in clearing problem in further classes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?