27th June 2015, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

Can I take admission to study in 11th CBSE if discontinued from Boarding school?

Hello,
I was in a Boarding school and I have passed my first semester exam of class 11th CBSE from that school. But now I don't want to stay in a Boarding school. So can I take admission and clear my class 11 in other CBSE School?

29th June 2015, 04:08 PM
reconnect

Default Re: Can I take admission to study in 11th CBSE if discontinued from Boarding school?

Yes, definitely you can take admission in any of the CBSE board school without any issue.
Documents which are required to take the admission in class 11th-

> Transfer certificate of your previous school.

>Pass certificate of class 10th.
Then you have follow the admission procedure of that school in which you want to take admission.
Fill the admission form of the school and submit the admission fee. then definitely you will get the admission.
30th June 2015, 02:50 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take admission to study in 11th CBSE if discontinued from Boarding school?

Yes, you can surely opt for admission in other CBSE affiliated school or in any board for admission in class XI, if you don't wish to continue your studies in in that particular school. But, this way if you leave school i the mod of the term and opt for admission in any other school, it might be a problem for your child to get admission as mst of the seats will be full and he/she will also a have to waste a year if didn't get admission through.

So, my advice to you is that you should complete your XI standard and than change your school, if you wish to.
30th June 2015, 04:22 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Yes you can do so if the Boarding School allows you take admission to the School again.
You must give the Board a proper and logical reason behind this change of yours and once the change is approved by the Board you will be eligible to appear for the Examination from the Boarding School.
So make sure that you have the permission of your Principal then you will be able to change the Schools again without any problem.
30th June 2015, 07:45 PM
shreya bandal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I was in a Boarding school and I have passed my first semester exam of class 11th CBSE from that school. But now I don't want to stay in a Boarding school. So can I take admission and clear my class 11 in other CBSE School?
Dear friend,
If you have cleared your first semister perfectly and you want to join another school you can join it but first you should be confirmed with your admission in your new school then collect all important documents like leaving certificate ,migration certificate and other documents and just cooly give your 11......all the best
If you have any problems regarding to this topic just contact us on this forum.....Thank you
30th June 2015, 07:53 PM
shreya bandal

Quote:
Hello,
Dear friend,
If you have cleared your first semister perfectly and you want to join another school you can join it but first you should be confirmed with your admission in your new school then collect all important documents like leaving certificate ,migration certificate and other documents and just cooly give your 11......all the best
If you have any problems regarding to this topic just contact us on this forum.....Thank you
30th June 2015, 07:59 PM
shreya bandal

Quote:
Hello,
Dear friend,
30th June 2015, 10:47 PM
xiomi china

Quote:
Hello,

No this don't happen that you have studied your half 11th in one boarding school and you want to switch to another Boarding School to carry your another 11th half. You need to stay and complete your whole 11th as well as 12th from the same boarding School where you have been admitted. Now there is no any open choice to you.
2nd July 2015, 11:31 PM
pointer01

Yes Dear, you can take the admission in class 12th directly and without any problem. For this you have to visit the campus of the school in which you want to take the admission. Let concern with the Principal of that school and she/he will definitely tell you the procedure of admission. You have to follow the admission criteria of that school and by filling the fee you will get the admission.
You have to show the report card of class 11th and pass certificate of class 10th.
GOOD LUCK.
9th October 2017, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

My son is studing XI cbse in bangalore. But he don't like to continue in that school. What is the procedure to shift to Tamil NadU cbse School this year or next year.
Pl. confirm.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?