7th January 2016, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

Requirement for international student and fees required for Medicine course in India being Nigerian student?

Good day, my name is Imasuen Mercy I am a Nigerian, I graduated from secondary college year 2011 and I want to study medicine in India and I want to know the requirement for international student and the school fees required and if there is any other exam I have to do. Thanks

Related Questions:
5th May 2017, 11:50 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirement for international student and fees required for Medicine course in India being Nigerian student?

In order to pursue Medical Sciences in India or MBBS course to become a Doctor by profession, you need to complete your class 12th education studying PCB as subject combination with at least of 50% marks in it. After that candidates must have to appear in the National level of Entrance examination, qualifying in which they can take admission to study MBBS course in respective Colleges.
The fee structure of the above said course is different in different Colleges. So, it will difficult to provide you the exact details on it. So, you must contact to the respective Colleges to get the exact details on it.
9th October 2017, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Requirement for international student and fees required for Medicine course in India being Nigerian student?

Msc requirement to study in India universities and medical college for foreign student
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?