13th April 2015, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get admission in 12th CBSE Open School for a candidate who discontinued schooling?

Sir,
My daughter was studying in KVS School and have discontinued
her education due to some family problems in this academic year.
Can I have admission in 12th class CBSE Board as Open Schooling?
Waiting for your reply.

15th April 2015, 02:12 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission in 12th CBSE Open School for a candidate who discontinued schooling?

Yes, you can join your child in a open school to pursue her 12th standard. To get admission in Open school, first you need to collect following documents from the school, where she has completed her 11th standard.
1. 11th standard Pass certificate
2. Transfer Certificate
3. Bonafide
After getting these certificates, you can apply for admission in any regional open school, by submitting your application along with above specified documents.
15th April 2015, 04:13 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission in 12th CBSE Open School for a candidate who discontinued schooling?

If your daughter has discontinued her studies for some reason then she has to repeat her class 11th again and then only she is eligible to appear for her board examination. So there is no other way that she can give class 12th examination directly from any open or regular school.
15th January 2016, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

my brother is failed in his 12th class in the last year now he wants to go for exam through open. i wabt to know from where i get the form of it or what the procedure regarding this i have to follow..kindly help me
26th January 2016, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

I cleared 10 in 2015 and now I am recently doing polytechnic. Am I eligible for 12 from open and it need 11th also?
11th September 2016, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

I want to do 12 with open in CBSE can I do if it possible so give me some addvise
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?