7th February 2014, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Can a ICSE 10th standard student get admission in Maharashtra State Board?

Can a ICSE 10th standard student get admission in Maharashtra State Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education, Mumbai Divisional Board, Vashi, Navi Mumbai - 400 703.

Related Questions:
13th February 2014, 02:29 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: Can a ICSE 10th standard student get admission in Maharashtra State Board?

Yes, ofcourse the student who have completed 10th grade in ICSE board can join the Maharashtra State Board. Just follow the below steps for the getting the admission,

STEP 1: Once you get the 10th grade result, get the transfer certificates and other documents which are needed to move out from the previous ICSE board school.

STEP 2: Find out the Maharashtra state board affiliated school. I have attached some of them which are present Navi Mumbai in this post. Just select those which you want to enroll.

STEP 3: Visit the school and talk with the Principal asking for the details and get admitted by submitting all the necessary forms and paying the fees.

To know more on the schools which are affiliated with Maharashtra board visit - http://www.school.msbshse.ac.in//Listschool.aspx

To know more about Maharastra State Board visit - http://www.msbshse.ac.in/newsite/newhome.html
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Maharashtra_state_board_schools.pdf(7.5 KB, 167 views)
1st May 2014, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a ICSE 10th standard student get admission in Maharashtra State Board?

iam a NRI I am gettting transferred to chennai but is there any chance for my son to get an admission into 10th icse school. Hes just promoted to 10th.
6th July 2015, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

We are shifting abroad, is it possible for our child to give his icse board exam from a school there though he registered for the exam from his school in india
31st May 2022, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

I son appeared in icse10 STD exam.Now we want admission in Maharashtra state board .what will be the process
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?