17th December 2012, 05:27 PM
12minu

Which board should be selected by ICSE student for 11th and 12th standard

Which board should be selected by ICSE student for 11 and 12 std. ,if wants to get into IIT for Robotic Engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the favourable and unfavourable factors of changing board from ICSE to CBSE for 11th standard?
  2. Subjects and board which is suitable for me in 11th and 12th after giving 10th standard ICSE board exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is CBSE Board beneficial for getting admission in B.Tech? How subjects of CBSE Board is different from ICSE Board for 11th and 12th? Is engineering difficult for ICSE students?
  4. Details about colleges offering ICSE syllabus in 11th and 12th? Availability of application and fee structure?
  5. Details about colleges offering ISC syllabus in 11th and 12th? Availability of application and fee structure?
  6. Which is better for 11th standard CBSE board or Karnataka state board?
  7. Can I get admission in 11th standard of ICSE or CBSE Board if appearing in 10th NIOS Board exam?
  8. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  9. Which board and subjects will be the most suitable for 11th and 12th standard if I want to get into IIT?
  10. What subjects can I take in 11th after 10th board exams from ICSE? What career options those subjects will open?
  11. Board can be changed in 12th class from ICSE to CBSE? What is the procedure for it?
  12. ICSE or CBSE, which is favourable board in 11th to study Engineering course?
  13. Will it be aright decision to admission in school at 12th after leaving coaching? Which board is better CBSE or RBSE?
  14. Having 92% in 1oth ICSE board which stream should I choose?
  15. Procedure to transfer from ICSE Board to Gujarat State Board for 11th standard?
  16. Is it possible to appear for ICSE in 11th standard after passing 10th from CBSE board?
  17. Age limit for admission in 1st standard of ICSE board?
  18. Can I apply for scholarship if secured 90.6% in 10th ICSE? -- [New]
14th May 2014, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which board should be selected by ICSE student for 11th and 12th standard

my son studying in reputed icse school in bangalore. He passed 8th standard and got promoted to 9th standard Commerce stream. It means his chances of opting science stream like medicine and engineering is blocked.

How can I get him back to science stream without affecting his academics.
1st February 2020, 08:37 AM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

Default Re: Which board should be selected by ICSE student for 11th and 12th standard

To get admission in IIT in robotic field you will have to select science field and you will also have to pass a national level entrance exam that is JEE
You must select CBSE board as the syllabus of the entrance exam is same of the CBSE board , it will be easy to clear your concept and score good marks
To be eligible for the course you will have to score at least 75% in 12 standard to be eligible for the entrance exam
The admission I IIT is done completely on the basis of merit scored in the entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?