18th July 2017, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Can my son appear for 10th, if only did home tuitions?

My son is going to the 10th class this year. But we are appearing for him only 10th exam. Without going to the school, because we have studied him only home tuition. How we will do for only appear for 10th exam?

19th July 2017, 01:05 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can my son appear for 10th, if only did home tuitions?

If your son is all prepared and capable for 10th standard exam then he can appear for its examination with having any difficulties.
It is not necessary to attend regular school, a candidate can appear for the examination by preparing for it from home.In open school boards, there is no need to join/attend regular classes, candidates are allowed to prepare for examination and then appear in direct examinations.
19th July 2017, 10:51 PM
raziaexpert
Banned

Default Re: Can my son appear for 10th, if only did home tuitions?

He will have to clear the previous schooling standards as well in order to be eligible to appear for 10th board.

Yes, he can appear for 10th boards having done his preparation from home only, there is no issue in it, provided the school should grant him leave and the reason for asking for leave should be a very valid point, otherwise your plea can be rejected.

However, if it is an open university, then there is no such issue in it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?