25th November 2013, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Can a student get admission in a school if she had not appeared in computer paper of her board exams?

Can a student get again admission in his/her very first school or another school,if he/she had got comp. In board exams and s/he had not appeared in the examination.now how can s/he continue his/her education?

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage quota of CBSE appeared student from Gujarat in state engineering colleges through GUJCET?
  2. What is the quota of admission in engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  3. Percentage quota for student for admission in engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  4. What percentage of seat is reserved for students who appeared 12th from GUJARAT from CBSE school and also appeared in CGJCET? Is there any quota for wards of EX SM in engineering colleges through GUJCET?
  5. Is there option for Board exams in CBSE or it has been removed? -- [New]
  6. Can a 11th pass student get admission in class 12th in a different school but within the same board?
  7. Will I get admission in Aligarh Muslim University after passing 10th CBSE board exam?
  8. What is the difference between School and board exams?
  9. How may I change board from CBSE to Bihar board in class 11th?
  10. Required age limit to join 10th Class in CBSE?
  11. If I passout from school board then will I be able to get admission in 11th in Gujarat School Board?
  12. List of top J&K board schools in Jammu?
  13. Marks needed to apply for IISER admission as well as admission as a state board student? Formalities for applying for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Tech in Gujarat under 75% reserved seat?
  15. If I pass my 10th in school board will I be able to get admission in 11th Gujarat Board School?
  16. Am I eligible for JEE Exam having missed Board Exam and appeared for Board Exams in the next year?
  17. What is the procedure for getting admission to 1st year MBBS?
  18. How to take admission in B.Ed? I have clear all my exams of B.Com
10th January 2014, 02:07 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can a student get admission in a school if she had not appeared in computer paper of her board exams?

It is sad that the ward has failed to appear in one of the subjects. Unfortunately, schools have stringent rules regarding admissions in Class11. Your ward may be asked to repeat the board exams again. Without clearing all the subjects, your ward may not be allowed to seek admission in class 11. You can also admit the wad in NIOS as the board allows the flexibility to clear examinations in several attempts.
16th June 2015, 12:30 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can a student get admission in a school if she had not appeared in computer paper of her board exams?

To get admission in the next class you have been studying, it is compulsory to appear and obtain qualifying marks in all the subjects.
If a student have not appeared in any examination then he/she will be declared failed and in this case he/she will not to able to take admission in the next class.
To pass in the same, he/she should have to apply and appear in the compartmental examination conducted in the same year and score above pass marks the will be declared pass and can carry on their admission process in higher classes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?