2nd November 2011, 09:15 AM
manasonfad

Am I eligible for JEE Exam having missed Board Exam and appeared for Board Exams in the next year?

if any student could not appear in board exam due to some problem and he appears in board exam next year, is he/she elligible to appear in jee. i mean if i have a year lag of 3 years between 10th exam and 12 board exam, am i elligible for jee exam

2nd November 2011, 04:03 PM
tejesh_09

Default Re: Am I eligible for JEE Exam having missed Board Exam and appeared for Board Exams in the next year?

Yes you are eligible for IIT JEE exam in the year of test passing the qualifying exam i.e. 12th Board exam.

*A candidate can attempt JEE only twice, in consecutive years.
*Candidates should have either passed the qualifying examination in the year of the test or the year previous to it. They should also satisfy the specific eligibility criteria in the qualifying examination.

Candidates applying for JEE 2012 should have either passed after October 1, 2009, or should be appearing in IIT JEE 2012 in qualifying examination...

The final examination of the 10+2 system, conducted by any recognized Central/State Board, such as Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi; Council for Indian School Certificate Examination, New Delhi; etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?