16th June 2012, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in B.Ed? I have clear all my exams of B.Com

Hi,recently m cleared my all exams of b.com final or second year but my one paper of b.com 1st year now appeared from sol university..can i apply for b.ed?

9th July 2012, 01:58 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in B.Ed? I have clear all my exams of B.Com

If you cleared all the papers in B.Com, you can apply for B.Ed. A bachelor’s degree is essential to apply for B.Ed. Also, you need to obtain 50% marks in B.Com. In order to take admission for this course, you need to appear for B.Ed entrance examination. You need to focus on subjects like teaching aptitude, reasoning, language skills, GK etc in this entrance exam. Teaching demo, personal interview is the final selection process for those who clear written examination.
9th July 2012, 02:00 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in B.Ed? I have clear all my exams of B.Com

If you cleared all the papers in B.Com, you can apply for B.Ed. A bachelor’s degree is essential to apply for B.Ed. Also, you need to obtain 50% marks in B.Com. In order to take admission for this course, you need to appear for B.Ed entrance examination. You need to focus on subjects like teaching aptitude, reasoning, language skills, GK etc in this entrance exam. Teaching demo, personal interview is the final selection process for those who clear written examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?