31st July 2014, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

Can we take admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board school?

I want to know that i have passed 11th from cbse school then i want to get admission to another cbse school for 12th class...?

12th September 2014, 11:10 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we take admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board school?

Yes you can take admission into another school but there is a procedure to follow for admission. You should get transfer certificate from your previous school with a proper reason and then you can apply for admission.

Some school give admission on the basis of entrance examination and there should seat available in that school, then only you will get admission.

Hence, you can apply for admission into any school but must fulfill the admission criteria for that school. Every school has different criteria. Some schools don't allow admission into 12th class from other schools because it is a board exam.

Therefore, you can apply for admission in any board school. Just apply for admission and hope for the best.
20th October 2018, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can we take admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board school?

sir i have passed class 11 sci with 48% and admitted to dip in mech and want to study class 12 now as there is problem in study. Can i get admit to any cbse dehradun school
23rd January 2019, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

My ward is studying in class XI at DPS Kalinga School, Cuttack,Odisha (CBSE). I wish to shift from odisha to Delhi and then required to admit my son in class XII in some CBSE affiliated School at Delhi. Will the Board give permission of this transfer without any objection and my son won't face any hurdle in his Board Registration.
17th March 2019, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am in the jain international school bilaspur i want to change my school to dps bilaspur due to better facilities in dps and better teachers and the students of jain school are also not very good so i would like to change school?can i do so?
19th March 2019, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir i m the student of class 11 th studying in a CBSE school now I want to take admissions in new school of CBSE in that same city can I do this and what is the criteria for it... Please help
4th April 2019, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

My friend had got 42% in isc 11th and now wanted to do 12th from a cbse board as the school is not promoting him to class 12th.....is there any school which will give him admission in class 12th??
9th April 2019, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Can we take admission in any dummy school in 12th class after studying 11th fron isc
board?
30th April 2019, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 11class from A.P.S Babina can I take the admission from class12 in another school of Babina
14th May 2019, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir I does not has Hindi option in our area.I has opted Hindi in class 11 and registered
3rd July 2019, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Transferred from CBSE school and want to get admission in class Xii CBSE school with offering I.P. subject which does not have at the present school.
19th August 2019, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

I am from hanumangarh( rajasthan)and completed class10 there and take admission in cbse class 11 in bihar but after passing 11 I want to go there again because of some reason can I go ?
3rd December 2019, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am studying at BRL DAV Bokaro at class 11. And next year my father is taking shifted to Punjab. So sir at Punjab I can get admission in any CBSE school
3rd December 2019, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am studying at BRL DAV Bokaro at class 11. And next year my father is taking shifted to Punjab. So sir at Punjab I can get admission in any CBSE school
8th October 2020, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I take biology in 11of cbse Board
after the study of 9 and 10 in RBSE Board
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?