23rd July 2014, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

How many times I can appear in AIPMT if appeared in NEET last year?

I have done 12th in 2012 & appeared in neet last year now i am preparing for aipmt. How many times i can appear in AIPMT now ongoing

12th September 2014, 09:09 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many times I can appear in AIPMT if appeared in NEET last year?

AIPMT stands for All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Test. It is an entrance test for selection of candidates for admission to MBBS/BDS courses under 15% All India quota seats in Government Medical/Dental colleges of India except in the states of Andhra Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir. The AIPMT exam is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education.

The candidates who have passed 12th or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main subjects from a recognised board are eligible to appear for the AIPMT exam.

There is no restriction on the number of attempts to appear for the AIPMT exam. You can appear as many times as you wish for the AIPMT exam.
6th November 2014, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 12th on 2014.now i am reading b.sc.i want to appear aipmt after completing b.sc.i want to know how many times i can appear aipmt and what is the limiting age for aipmt?
7th May 2016, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

How many attempts for neet exam for general category if I have attempted 3 times.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?