14th September 2010, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Can PCM 12th Passed student give Biology Exam Next year and then sit for Medical Entrance Exams?

i have passed class 12 with PCM from ISC board.Now if give an additional biology exam this year from UP board (as it has the provision ) or from ISC board this year would i be eligible for enterance exams of all respected medical colleges in india Please clarify wether i will be eligible from any of the boards(UP board or ISC) & which colleges will not allow me.I have heard about a government act regarding this.please reply

Related Questions:
15th September 2010, 10:20 PM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can PCM 12th Passed student give Biology Exam Next year and then sit for Medical Entrance Exams?

I think yes you will be eligible for medical entrance exams. As the eligiblity criteria says that you must have PCB subjects in your 12th. So if you get the certificate with PCMB or PCB then surely you can appear for medical entrance exam
15th September 2010, 10:32 PM
Rickers

Default Re: Can PCM 12th Passed student give Biology Exam Next year and then sit for Medical Entrance Exams?

Hello,
Yes a candidate have not biology as a main subject can aaply for all medical entrance exam. But for the medical entrance exam a candidate must have 60% marks in itermediate that is in 12th standard.
After 12th a candidate will be eligible for IITJEE,AIEEE,PMT,AIIMS, and other state level engineering and medical entrance exam.
15th September 2010, 11:25 PM
Saikiran M

Post Yes you can.

your guess is right. ISE board has actually introduced this future for the students of your kind.

And Moreover all the medical colleges require students who have passed in 10+2
with biology as a subject as well as a percentage above 55% for admission into the
medical courses.

Hence, you are eligible and you can apply for medical entrance exams after passing
the biology exam. And you can apply for all medical colleges then.

Good Luck.
MASK
15th September 2010, 11:29 PM
August
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Can PCM 12th Passed student give Biology Exam Next year and then sit for Medical Entrance Exams?

dear friend

as you have already passed 12th in PCM and now you are interested to apply for BIOLOGY so it is a good chance for you to make your career bright.

after clearing BIOLOGY with good result you can be eligible to apply for the entrance exams

of medical field like

AIIMS

CBSE-PMT

STATE MEDICAL JOINT EXAM

etc

all the best.
23rd September 2010, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

can a student having PCB as a main subject could be able to take physics as a major subject after class 12?
23rd September 2010, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

can a student having PCB as a main subject could be able to take physics as a major subject after class 12?
28th October 2010, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

can i give medical without having biology as main subject
28th October 2010, 04:16 PM
sandy.thedemon

hello
Yes you can give the exams for Medical or biological fields after clearing the Bio exam in 12th as you have already cleared 12th in PCM. so you will be eligible for the further exams. Good Luck.
1st December 2010, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

I passed 12th this year with pcm.now i want to make carrer in biology what should i do
1st December 2010, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

I passed 12th this year with pcm.now i want to make carrer in biology what should i do
20th April 2011, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

can a candidate passed pcm in XII appear inj biology as an additional subject ? further it is submitted that aq candidate who got comparment in math can change his subject as bio instead of math for exam 2011
20th April 2011, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

i have given my std.12 maharashtra board exams this feb.i am sure of passing.can i give it again in september to increase my %..???
17th May 2011, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

my sister has passed 12th isc exam with 70%. can she again give the exam for the better results?
1st June 2011, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

How a PCM student can give Biology Exam as an additional subject ? Is it possible to give Biology Exam in that same year after the result and How?
7th June 2011, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

I have give isc exam this year, but due to some personal problem i was not able to well.... I secured only 50% marks in PCM, i want to improve my result... What shud i do??
22nd July 2011, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

i had compartment in biology in 12th standard.can i appear for pmt exam?
1st August 2011, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Can a PCM 12th passed student give biology exam from national school of open learning next year and then sit for AIPMT?
3rd August 2011, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th this year with PCM with 68 % CBSE Board bt now I want to go for biology.I want to know that can I take Biology as single subject or I will have to repeat all subjects again.
17th August 2011, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

I have passed my 12th with PCM with CBSE BOARD in 2008.....and now i want to apply for BIOLOGY as a single subject,.........IS IT POSSIBLE...??
24th August 2011, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of class 11 from icse in commerce stream without mathematics.can i give an additional exam of mathematics after clearing my class 12?
if yes what would be the procedure for the same? thanks!
29th August 2011, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

SIR I HAVE PASSED 12 PCB IN YEAR 2006. CAN I GIVE SECOND TIME 12 EXAM WITH PCM SUBJECTS. PLS GIVE ME RIGHT DECISION. I M IN TENSION.REPLY ME SOON
31st August 2011, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

I HAV PASSED 12TH DIS YEAR WITH PCM IN AHSEC BOARD....,N NW I WANT 2 GO 4 MEDICAL.......,IS IT POSSIBLE ANYWHR....,WHETHR IT B A PRIVATE CLG OR GOVRNMENT?????? PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ REPLY ME SOON....................
9th November 2011, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i passed 12th mah board with PCM.
now for some reasons i want to opt for bio.
can i now repeat 12th board with bio?
16th February 2012, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

i want to give xam of math through CBSE.....how cud i apply for this....
25th March 2012, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

can a PCB 12th passed student again give math exam in next year and do b tech
21st May 2012, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

sir,i have passed 2 in pcm subjects in 2011 ? can i appear for biology exam in 2013 ?
5th June 2012, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

sir i passed my 12 board exams PCM with 92% in 2011...but now due to some personal reasons i want to qualify medical entrance exams in 2013...is it possible...if yes could you please help me.....
4th September 2012, 10:12 PM
sggscollege

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have passed class 12 with PCM from ISC board.Now if give an additional biology exam this year from UP board (as it has the provision ) or from ISC board this year would i be eligible for enterance exams of all respected medical colleges in india Please clarify wether i will be eligible from any of the boards(UP board or ISC) & which colleges will not allow me.I have heard about a government act regarding this.please reply
friend i have the same question. which i will give in 2013.so please reply wat happened to you whether you appeared and were eligible by this condition
29th March 2013, 10:17 PM
anujgoyal21

can i give maths alone in 2013 please tell me the board to do it i know its late but i dont want to lose this year please help !
2nd June 2013, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

sir i have passed 2 pcm with 90% but now i m interested in giving PMT paper . Sir please tell whether i m elligible for that? And how?
6th July 2013, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

I have passed ISC board 2013 exam with PCM and English with 93% . To reappear for jeemains 2014 I need 5 subjects as per the rule. Is there any provision to appear for Board exam for the fifth subject from ISC or CBSE board.
4th September 2013, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

what is the rule? i have passed pcm in the year 2010, now i want to go in biological field by passing in bio in 12th now in the year 2014. so i want the rule now
4th September 2013, 07:16 PM
hari64661

but i want to know on which rule we can give biology exam without studing class 11th
Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
dear friend

as you have already passed 12th in PCM and now you are interested to apply for BIOLOGY so it is a good chance for you to make your career bright.

after clearing BIOLOGY with good result you can be eligible to apply for the entrance exams

of medical field like

AIIMS

CBSE-PMT

STATE MEDICAL JOINT EXAM

etc

all the best.
20th September 2013, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

I am candidate who is pass 12th with non-edical in 2012. can i eligible to give only bio exam as additional.
20th September 2013, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

I am candidate who is pass 12th with non-edical in 2012. can i eligible to give only bio exam as additional.
25th September 2013, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

I am an engineering final year student.I passed Higher Secondary(12) with PCM combination,but I did not have biology as additional.Can I be a doctor now??Is there any way to have a degree in biology or MBBS without biology in 12 th standard.Kindly reply please.....
2nd October 2013, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

sir I pass classs 12th with pcm from cbse board in 2012 and drop 1 year for iit jee but now I want to take biology as I want to become a doctor can this is possible please tell me I am heartly request you
20th November 2013, 12:32 PM
ppssdd

Default can i lost my pcm digari when i apply 12th with biology

i have already passed 12th in PCM and now i m interested to apply for BIOLOGY so can i lost my pcm digari when i apply 12th with biology
23rd December 2013, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am sc catogery student i got 50 percent aggregate in pcb eng in 12th class in my second attempt can i eligible for aiims
2nd February 2014, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12 pcm in 2013 from cbse, now i want to give biology exam in 2014 from cbse. It is possible???
15th February 2014, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

I AM PASSED INTER WITH SUB PCM AND I WANT TO BECOME DOCTOR .CAN I GIVE MEDICAL EXAM AIPMT
13th March 2014, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

i complete my pcm in 2012-2013 i want give biology exam after a one year can it possible
21st May 2014, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

I completed my pcme in 2012-2014 i want to give biology exam after one year .Is that possible?
4th June 2014, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

hi, i passed my 10 2 with PCM I DO NOT HAVE BIOLOGY IN MY 12 CLASS I WANT TO DO Bsc NURSING BUT I DONT HAVE BIOLOGY CAN I GIVE SINGLE BIOLOGY EXAM FROM CBSE BOARD IN 2015 THOUGH MY RESULT IS OUT IN 2014 PLEASE TELL ME WHOM SHOULD I HAVE TO CONTACT? EITHER SCHOOL FROM WHICH I PASSED 12 OR ANY WHERE ELSE? PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME
1st August 2014, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir I passed my 12 with pcm what now I wanted to do medical exam plz sir suggest me where I give biology exam plz plz reply fast aur der na ho gaye
3rd November 2014, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

I have done 10 2 by pcb in 2004,now i can do 10 2 only one subject mathematics in 2015 from up board .is it possible to do.pl. suggest
4th November 2014, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

My friend am doing bsc right now and had completed 12th with maths..and now wanna do pmt...please give the proper guidance
6th December 2014, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

I have done 2 with pcm from pseb. now I want to do biology as additional subject from another board .
am I eligible for aipmt. and in aipmt form which board's name I would mention.
please reply me fast.
13th March 2015, 05:35 AM
Unregistered

sir i had pasd my 12th with PCM subjects now i want to go for medical colge.so can i do 12th again taking biology as a single subject
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?