5th July 2018, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

CBSE or Chhattisgarh Board, which is better for 11th standard aspirant?

Hello friends, my son is studying in 10th standard from Chhattisgarh Board. I don’t want to continue his schooling with Chhattisgarh Board. Instead, I am thinking to admit him in a CBSE school. So, I would like to know that which Board is better for 11th standard admission?

Related Questions:
  1. CBSE or Chhattisgarh Board, which is better for 11th standard aspirant?
  2. Possibility to migrate in CBSE Board for 11th Science Chhattisgarh Board student?
  3. Possibility to migrate in CBSE Board for 11th Commerce Chhattisgarh Board student?
  4. Possibility to join 12th CBSE for 11th ISC failed student?
  5. Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?
  6. Procedure to get transfer from Chhattisgarh State Board to CBSE Board for study 11th Science?
  7. Which Board is better among CBSE and BSEB for IIT aspirant?
  8. Is it allowed to repeat 11th standard in CBSE board after completion from Gujarat board?
  9. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?
  10. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  11. Am I eligible to get admission for 12th standard CBSE board after failing in 11th standard CBSE board?
  12. Possibility to migrate from ISC Board to 12th CBSE for 11th student?
  13. Which will be the easiest Board among CBSE and MP Board to study in 11th standard?
  14. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Possibility to migrate in CBSE Board for 11th Commerce UP Board student? -- [New]
  16. CBSE or State Board, which is better to study in 11th for Aerospace Engineer aspirant?
  17. Is it possible to change school after completion of 11th standard with different Board?
  18. Can I give 12th exam from private without completing 11th standard?
8th July 2018, 10:42 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: CBSE or Chhattisgarh Board, which is better for 11th standard aspirant?

It is better to go for CBSE than Chhattisgarh. This is because:- Most of the entrance exam syllabus is at par with CBSE syllabus.

CBSE is All India recognised board and hence you will get higher performance if you go for higher studies in other states.

There is no need to take second languages in CBSE 12th, so you can concentrate more at the core subjects which is not possible in other board.
8th July 2018, 11:04 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: CBSE or Chhattisgarh Board, which is better for 11th standard aspirant?

I suggest you to pursue your 11th standard under CBSE board. That's is because CBSE Board offers curriculum for it students, which can help them to prepare for competitive exams easily. So that you can easily get good score in National and State Level competitive exams. And even the know that, from the past few years, IIT toppers from CBSE Board. So, I suggest you to continue your further education under CBSE board.
8th July 2018, 11:18 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Every board is better in its place and have same value. You can admit your child in any school and in any board.
It depends on the capacity of student that from which board he/she will perform better.
So don't force him to continue study from any particular board.
9th July 2018, 02:52 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Look, every board is good in his own perspective. But according to me, you should go for CBSE school in standard 11th. Because CBSE board will enhance your study level and knowledge.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?