3rd November 2016, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change school after completion of 11th standard with different Board?

I am studying in Kurukshetra. I am in class 11th and I am not doing good at studies over there. I wish to change my school after completing my 11th standard and I am not sure where its Haryana Board or CBSE. So, is it possible to change the school after doing 11th from a different Board as I belong to CBSE Board. Please help me. I am very confused and I would be grateful to you if you would help me.

4th November 2016, 08:08 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to change school after completion of 11th standard with different Board?

No, it is not possible to change school after completion of your 11th standard from a different board. As per the education board rules, you have to pursue both 11th and 12th standard from the same school under same board. None of the schools offer admissions to 12th standard directly for candidates who have completed 11th standard from a different board. So, I suggest you to pursue your 12th standard from the same school instead of changing to other schools.
4th November 2016, 10:25 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to change school after completion of 11th standard with different Board?

No, you will be not eligible to change the board and get the admission in 12th after 11th from different board.

So, if you want to change your board you have to again start with 11th std and this will cause a gap year. So, the best for you will be to give your the best to studies definitely you will get better result in your studies.

Also the board examination syllabus for all the board are almost same, so it is not even going to be easy after changing the board.
5th November 2016, 03:59 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, I am sorry to say that there is no such provision for it, you cannot shift to a different school or board in your 12th standard. You will therefore, have to get admission in the new board and school in 11th standard or will have to continue with your studies in current board itself.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?