23rd November 2016, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Is it allowed to repeat 11th standard in CBSE board after completion from Gujarat board?

As my son has passed 11th in Maths and Science from Gujarat Board. Due to Semester System in 11th & 12th Standard he want to change the Board & he want to repeat 11th from CBSE Board. Can he do? reply me as early as possible. We need follow the formalities soon.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  2. Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  3. Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?
  4. Am I eligible to get admission for 12th standard CBSE board after failing in 11th standard CBSE board?
  5. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  6. When will the application form of Government school of Gujarat Board be out for 11th standard?
  7. Which board is better between CBSE and Gujarat board for admission in medical college
  8. What are the favourable and unfavourable factors of changing board from ICSE to CBSE for 11th standard?
  9. Is it possible to change school after completion of 11th standard with different Board?
  10. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which will be the easiest Board among CBSE and MP Board to study in 11th standard?
  12. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?
  13. Can I repeat class 12th from Rajasthan board in 2016 if already passed from CBSE?
  14. Can I repeat 12th class by changing board from Maharashtra board to CBSE board?
  15. Is it possible to shift from UP board to MP board after 11th class?
  16. Whether a candidate becomes Domicile of Gujarat if pursue 12th from Gujarat State Board?
  17. Can I get admission in Gujarat board school from CBSE board after 10th?
  18. Which board to choose between Gujarat board and CBSE?
25th November 2016, 12:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it allowed to repeat 11th standard in CBSE board after completion from Gujarat board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
As my son has passed 11th in Maths and Science from Gujarat Board. Due to Semester System in 11th & 12th Standard he want to change the Board & he want to repeat 11th from CBSE Board. Can he do? reply me as early as possible. We need follow the formalities soon.

Yes, you can get admission in CBSE Board School for the 11th standard after completion of Gujarat Board. The students after completion of 10th class with good marks are eligible for the admission to CBSE School in 11th Class. So you have to contact the CBSE School and get the application form. Fill up the same and provide the necessary documents for the admission. As per the rules and merit they will admit, but by doing so one year will be wasted. First check the conditions in the CBSE Board school and then quit the current school.
25th November 2016, 05:39 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it allowed to repeat 11th standard in CBSE board after completion from Gujarat board?

Yes, definitely he is allowed to repeat class 11th studies once again after the completion of class 11th from another School.
Candidates those who want to change School after class 11th, must have to study from class 11th once again in other School.
25th November 2016, 07:58 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, your son can repeat 11th standard from CBSE Board even if he has passed 11th standard from Gujarat Board. Candidates who has passed 10th standard from any recognised board are eligible to take admission in 11th standard. Since, you have already passed 11th standard from Gujarat Board, you are eligible to get admission for pursuing 11th standard in CBSE Board.
25th November 2016, 09:15 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get admission in 11th standard in 11th standard in CBSE board after having completed your 11th standard from Gujarat board, there is no such problem in it. Your son can get admission in 11th standard in the concluding board and can continue with his studies further.
25th November 2016, 11:42 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

No, since you have completed the 11th standard, you cannot do the same again.

However, due to the semester system, if your son has got less marks and that is why he wants to repeat it, he can sit in the improvement exams and try this time to get his marks improved.

You have to talk to the school authorities about the same and do the formalities.

The mark sheet with the higher marks will be counted as the final mark sheet.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?