1st October 2015, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Coaching classes for preparation of 7th CBSE English Medium and 10th RBSE Hindi Medium Board exam?

Respected Sir,
I am searching any coaching centre for class 10th Hindi medium Board exam preparation according to RBSE Board. I also wants to know about coaching for class 7th CBSE English Medium Board anywhere in Jaipur. Please tell me immediately.

13th October 2015, 11:49 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Coaching classes for preparation of 7th CBSE English Medium and 10th RBSE Hindi Medium Board exam?

Look, mostly the coaching centers teach their subjects in English. So I have a doubt whether you will find any hindi medium tutorial home. The best thing is that go for home tuitions. The best home tuition providers are in Kota, Rajasthan. I can give you the name of the contact person along with his phone number. So you will have to call the person and negotiate with him about the number of classes the home tutor would provide and the payment he will take on per day basis.
The contact information is as follows:
1) Ankit Jain, contact number- 9928875779
For Jaipur based coaching centers I would suggest that go for St. Stephan's Academy situated in James Colony, Vidhydhar Nagar. There is one more decent institution in Jaipur, S.K. Education Hub situated in Jhotwara, Jaipur. These institutions can solve your purpose.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?